Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Night Live: Eviction No 3

Well Claire certainly seemed to like you! She seemed to take the news that you were going really badly! Poor Claire!

But on a more positive note, what would you say was your best moment in the house?

Yeah, bless er ay.... she'll be ok, give it a day or two she'll ave forgotten me

Tyler can keep her company im sure

Aww cant wait to see er when she gets out

my best moment oh the fire putting the fire out i know i know i was naughty but gordon bennett the arguments iver who was too look after it got right on me wick... and then the jail that was fun..... I loved every minute of my timein there

Firegate! Yes, you were the cause of that! Naughty boy Jack!

Now obviously when your in the house you have your highs and your lows. What did you love and hate about being in the house?

firegate

what was funny was it went out and rather than have a go at me about it and get pissy, one partiular person still went on and on about the faffin rota

loved the people.... some of the people... and when people around it was great. then fecking aaron breathed his germs on me and i got sick and didnt wake for a few days so missed loads..... that was a low, this is a feckin low being out before im, who is always ill.....

You seem to have enjoyed your time in the house!

Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

Yeah was a top time luv, tops

I wouldnt change a thing, i'm me, Jack this is what ya get and if ya dont like it then feck ya.....

oh yeah actually if i had to do it all again maybe id have thrown steve on the fire instead........ ;

What advice would you give to anyone thinking of taking part next year?

Do it, ave fun and just enjoy every moment you in there coz it can end at any fecking minute.... like it did for me

and dont trust people 100%

It's such a shame you had to leave Jack, the public and your housemates both loved you!

So now that you’re out, who do you want to win?

well to the public then * looks at camaera* when you see steve in the street throw something hard or rottten at steve... tell them its from jack *winks*

Thats a toughie luv... coz they all deserve to win.... but CLAIRE... yeah claire to win...

Thread Information