Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Night Live: Eviction No 3

Sunday Night Live: Eviction No 3

As one housemate enters, another one leaves…anyone feel like a secret eviction?

Welcome to a special edition of Big Brother!

Tonight Jack or Pharrell will be evicted from the Big Brother house, after Steve choose to put them up for a secret public poll on Friday night, as their ex-housemate hand grenade.

Housemates are compleltey unaware of this, and are too busy getting to know their newest housemate – gay modelling agent Tyler, who entered the house on Saturday night and became the new head of house. He’s already ruffled some housemates feathers as it was announced that he would be the only house to nominate this week.

Tyler will be making his nominations tomorrow, but before that, we have a secret eviction to take care of!

Since Friday, you have you been voting for who you want to evict, and the poll has now been closed, it’s time for me to talk to the house…

There we have it! Jack has been given the shock of his life and been given their marching orders!

Join me in half an hour, when I'll quiz Jack on his time in the house, and get their reaction on tonight’s shock eviction!

Revenge was sweet for Steve. Jack is coming out!!!

Welcome back to Big Brother, and the 3rd eviction of the series!

All week you’ve been voting for who you want to evict from the Big Brother house and earlier on this evening Jackwas shocked to be told that they would be the 3rd person to be evicted from the Big Brother house!

I still don’t think they’ve quite gotten over the shock, but even so, it’s time for them to leave. I’m now going to talk to the house.

Jack’s out! Join me after the break when I’ll be asking them what it’s like to be evicted without prior warning!

Hello and welcome back to the studio, and welcome to Jack!

Jack! How does it feel to be out of the house!? And to be kicked out in such a horrible fashion!? Poor little duck!

alrite luv! no offence or anything but didnt wanna see your beautiful face for a while....

OH its pretty fecking ****e actually luv.... werent expecting it amd was aving such a good time...What was steves problem with me then ay?

I will be aving a few words with im soon i can tell ya

It's a shame really, you haven't been there as long as the rest, and you didn't even get a normal eviction!

Anyways, you're here now, so I can have my wicked way with you

Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house? You seemed pretty flirty with Lisa...then Claire...??? Did you like any of the ladies or is that just the kind of guy you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Davina View Post
    It's a shame really, you haven't been there as long as the rest, and you didn't even get a normal eviction!

Anyways, you're here now, so I can have my wicked way with you

Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house? You seemed pretty flirty with Lisa...then Claire...??? Did you like any of the ladies or is that just the kind of guy you are?
    * grabs her off chair and picks her up over shoulder, pretends to walk off with her*

* laughs and puts her down*

LATER LUV LATER.....
    Yeah i know... although better to get it over with i guess rather than drag it out wondering if your staying or going.....

Has to be claire and lise.... Lise is tops a real laugh.. was stuck in jail with er and really got on with er, and she has a great pair of huge squeezable jugs great pillows i can tell ya

Claire is fab... sexy as hell aint she....

i feel i got on well with all them really.. just llaire and lise more than others and lucy, last couple of nights she has been great too

Of course i like a good ole flirt like any man.. and lisa was funto flirt with but claire... i dunno..... maybe i felt .... more ... * shuts up quick* anyways.... moving right along

Thread Information