View Poll Results: was it right to bring her back?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 33.33%
  • No get rid

8 66.67%

Thread: Should Nicola have been brought back into Emmerdale

Should Nicola have been brought back into Emmerdale

I say No, the show hasnt benefited from her returning at all imo. I just find her annoying and don't think shes a very entertaining 'soap bitch' at all. I hope she leaves again but doesnt come back this time.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I voted no as well.

Usually with a soap bitch there are some qualities about them that you can grudgingly admire or they have aspects to their personalities that you can acutally quite like - I'm thinking of Kim Tate and Janine Butcher inparticular here. With Nicola though she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever that I can think of. I can't see any benefits to her having been brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    I voted no as well.

Usually with a soap bitch there are some qualities about them that you can grudgingly admire or they have aspects to their personalities that you can acutally quite like - I'm thinking of Kim Tate and Janine Butcher inparticular here. With Nicola though she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever that I can think of. I can't see any benefits to her having been brought back.
    I know where your coming from, also usually theres one person that they get along with or are fond of. with Kim Tate it was Seth and with Sadie I think it was Sam Dingle. theres no depth to Nicola either or any reason from her past or anything why she goes on like this, shes totally one dimensional. it was the same with Clare out of Hollyoaks, we never did find out why she was the way she was either.

you can't just make someone a bitch or nasty person without any reasoning behind it, its lazy.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

She's playing a rubbish bitch, yes. But as a whole character, i like her. Shes entertaining, and has been involved in some pretty good storylines, compared to the others on the show. Her relationship with Rodney has been quite an interesting one.

And come on, what can you compare her to really? Debbie? Rubbish. The Dingles? Boring. Shes the best of a bad bunch at the minute. The only other decent character is Lexi.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    She's playing a rubbish bitch, yes. But as a whole character, i like her. Shes entertaining, and has been involved in some pretty good storylines, compared to the others on the show. Her relationship with Rodney has been quite an interesting one.

And come on, what can you compare her to really? Debbie? Rubbish. The Dingles? Boring. Shes the best of a bad bunch at the minute. The only other decent character is Lexi.
    I hate her but shes enetrtaining. I just live in hope that she will get her comeuppance
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

[quote=Chris_2k7;608178]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    I voted no as well.

you can't just make someone a bitch or nasty person without any reasoning behind it, its lazy.
    She is driven by greed - for money and status and always has been.
    At times she is horrible, but most times her scheming and the way she always botches it is very funny.
    I think the part is extremely well played.

Thread Information