Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Friday Night Live: Eviction No2

So there you have it! Jack and Pharrell will be going head to head in a secret public poll! The housemates are completely unaware of this, and will have the shock of their lives on Sunday night when I announce the results and evict either Jack or Pharrell.

The poll will be opened shortly and you will have until 8pm Sunday night to vote for who you want to evict!

And if this twist wasn’t enough for you all, then worry not! As before one housemate leaves on Monday, another one will be joining them tomorrow.

Who you ask? Well that would be telling, but let’s just say that their presence will be felt this week in the Big Brother house!

Watch live tomorrow night to see your new housemate enter the Big Brother house!

And join me Sunday night at 8pm for the next eviction!

Until then, goodnight
    !
    Last edited by Bryan; 26-09-2008 at 20:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Davina View Post
    Now I need to explain to you all why we wont be interviewing the meber behind Steve. Abigail started off as Steve before going to uni, then asked Bryan to take over for a while until she got her net sorted. The nice Steve who was flirting with Lucy and being moody over Mole night was all Bryan. Then Abigail thought she would be back, but her internet didn't allowe her to get on so Debs played nasty Steve for the past few days!

and what fun playing nasty steve was

Well, well done to Abigail byran and debs you made steve a very interesting character

Wow 3 charcters palying Steve! Well done to you three! x

Oh hang on. 2 evictions. I am only catching up now.....

and debs played nasty steve!! that was cool. I love him as mr nasty...
    How did you manage with 2 people and baby on the way... poor love, you must be knackered....
    Super Mod

Thread Information