Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Live: Eviction No2

Quote Originally Posted by Davina View Post
    Shame on you Steve! Anyways, How did you feel to be up for nomination this week? Who did you think nominated you?
    I wont pretend tobe ashamed those last few days were great fun with that lot!

felt great, all the bloes in there were pissy woosys all ill and feeble and pathetic and i couldnt stand to be locked up in there with the moany cows that are left.

all of them probably and i bet that hey all said i was clingy with lucy and not around that much pathetic saddoes

Let’s look at who nominated you!:

Claire

I vote for Steve and Aaron for the same reason, have not seen either of them for days and there is no interaction from them within the group.

Jack
    steve.... i think he is still .. but again not someone who seems to ever be around when i am, and when he was arounf for the small amount if time ive seen im, he was stung to lucy like glue!

Jess

Going to have to be Steve, i haven't really spoken to him properly like i have the others, and he is never up and about. So sorry, but yeh Steve.

Lisa

Steve: He aint been around for ages and hasnt really joined in the fun. He always attaches himself to Lucy all the time and i feel he hasnt integrated with the group and he needs to a lot more if he wants to stay in.

What are your reactions to that?

well not that many then.

still pathetic, why wasnt fooking aaron up for eviction he never around either

Maybe becuase he didn't start arguments. There's being true to yourself, and then there's being nasty.

It's clear the last few days were filled with a lot of arguments, but who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

none of them, i couldnt be bothered to bond with any of them, hated them all

And you wonder why you're out...

What would you say was your best moment in the house?

i couldnt care less i'm out, now time to party party party

well the best moment was claire being puked on by aaron, nd arguing with lucy and claire, brightened up the week

What did you love and hate about being in the house?

loved lurking around and eavesdropping on conversation, amazing things you can hear.

hated the boredom and the fact that none of the blokes are around

Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

Thread Information