Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Live: Eviction No2

Friday Night Live: Eviction No2

Tonight, in the words of Queen “Another One Bites The Dust”…

Welcome to Big Brother and to the 2nd eviction of the series!

It’s been another eventful week in the house, with housemates going head to head in a game of Tetris to become head of house, and writing their autobiographies for this week’s shopping task!

And of course poor old Lisa, who has been told she's to receivie cold showers and basic rations until further notice! I wonder what ex-housemate hand grenade will be an offer this evening?

Before we find that out though, we need to throw out another housemate!

You have you been voting all week for who you want to evict, and the poll has now been closed, it’s time for me to talk to the house…

So Steve's out! Join me after the break when I grill him on his time in the house!

Hello and welcome back to the studio, and welcome to Steve!

How does it feel to be out of the house?

Davina, bloody brillaint darling, i couldnt stand to be in there with those bitches any longer, moaning and all PMT arghh

Okay the big question, why the sudden change of heart from mr nice guy to mr nasty? And which Steve is the real Steve? What’s your take on the events of the past week?
    Last edited by Davina; 26-09-2008 at 19:20.

i wouldnt say im a nie guy OR nasty guy davina, im just steve. At first you know i went in and thought these people are great and then as the days wear on you think OH for gods sake please get these wankers away from me.. do you know what i mean?

after a while id had enough and just flipped, i think aaron puking on claire made me realise what a stupid little tart she was and id had enough

But poor Lucy! You were pretty nasty to her! I was hoping for the next Big Brother romance, you were so sweet together! Please tell you wasn't using her!?

Quote Originally Posted by Davina View Post
    But poor Lucy! You were pretty nasty to her! I was hoping for the next Big Brother romance, you were so sweet together! Please tell you wasn't using her!?
    WHATEVER poor lucy, poor me having to pretend to like the bint! I can act sweet when i want to darling.

I went in there to make some money and what better way than to have a 'romance' So i thought yeah ill pick an easy looking girl, make her think i was into her, shag her in the house and hey presto money money money, keep it going and id have ok, heat etc all at my feet, i could have been rich rich rich

and i nearly got there too but miss tight knickers suddenly got worried what her father would think

Shame on you Steve! Anyways, How did you feel to be up for nomination this week? Who did you think nominated you?

Thread Information