Page 86 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? High Five

Wales has different numbers?!
    Last edited by Tori; 14-12-2008 at 22:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    Wales has different numbers?!
    well I meant the area code and stuff, I didnt recongise it

haha, 3AM ! No wonder you werent impressed!

I have spent the last hour hunting for Postcodes. Christmas Card time of year again. Watched telly most of yesterday, and tidied up.

Just off to Manchester in a bit, well after ten so i can get a cheaper rail fare! to go and work in the Library. THink im in the mood for a bit of christmas shopping and then revision, i need to start it at some point.

Ughh this cold is bugging me.
    Todays been alright.
    Didn't do alot school wise, had to finish an essay in my first RE class, but in the second class last lesson our teacher brought in muffins and stuff and we had Christmas music and hot chocolate and sorted out the Christmas concert for Friday. It was fun

Me and a friend had a bit of a barmy. I'm trying desperately to sort out what me and my friends are doing for Christmas, in the end we were all up for Secret Santa, so we went in at dinner and told this girl it was her idea in the first place) then she started ranting on about having no money and all that. She has a job. I know she has her family and boyfriend to buy for, but so dot he rest of us.. well I don't have a boyfriend to buy for but my family is huge, I'm paying out for 9 people yet I'm still trying to make something nice work for our friends...and I don't even have a job! I'm fed up of trying to organise stuff and having it thrown back in my face.

Aww, Kirsty, I hope you make up again soon, she is probably stressed out and reacted the way she did.

Had a good night out in the pub last night Ended up staying at my mates, sot that was good too, but totally knackered now! Was awkward walking into the pub, the fit manager from my old job was in there.. and I was just like.. Hi *blush blush*. He's way too hot!

Got my secret santa gift given to me today My mate got me Il Divo's album Was so chuffed when I opened it, was not expecting it haha!! Haven't given mine out yet though.

Oh and sorry Abbie . I blame Kirsty and Kath. They totally egged me on ;-).

we so did not!! I was doing the opposite Haha

We've actually sorted Christmas now. Aprt fomr.. the 2 girls who couldn't be bothered to ahve any input ahve had final say. Ace. Gr. I'm not bothering anymore, they can shove it where the sun don't shine for all I care

Right well tbh im fair peed off at someone at school today. She goes oh i've got your present with me and she goes ive taken the tags of cos it had the price on it and then i opened it when i got home and its her jacket that she said is too big for her :S i just opened and was like? tbh i think its dead cheeky giving something second hand and claiming that youve actually bought it and the reason im annoyed is because she knows ive spent £17 on her present and fair enough its not about money but dyano what i mean? id rahter not get anything than have something that shes just wrapped up and not thought about.

And i know that it sounds really unappreciative (sp?) but I always try and put loads of thought into christmas presents 'cause I like to think other people do the same if you get me.

And now reading this back I feel like I sound really cheeky but she did it last year as well and gave me and my other friend a teddy that was from her bed and some half used perfume and its not like she skint or anything because she gets £100 a month for working as a waitress and if she was i'd tell her not to get me anything and save the money for family and stuff.

Anyways. Rant over. I sound ungrateful now so im going!!

Don't sound ungrateful to me. I'd be annoyed too. Keep what you bought her and give her the coat back .

Thread Information