Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? High Five

Never play football after a night out. Its not good, i though i was going to be sick mid sit up! not good!

I am recovering from freshers week this weekend so i am all ready for evidence lectures at 9 am on monday morning.

I start uni tomorrow. I'm packed and everything now, but a mix of terrified and excited right now. I found three people in my flat on facebook, and they all seem nice which is good. One of them only lives about 10 minutes from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I start uni tomorrow. I'm packed and everything now, but a mix of terrified and excited right now. I found three people in my flat on facebook, and they all seem nice which is good. One of them only lives about 10 minutes from me.
    good luck abi, im sure youll have a great time
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Never play football after a night out. Its not good, i though i was going to be sick mid sit up! not good!
    i know what you mean! 9am netball matches on a sunday morning are never good! some of my friends have actually thrown up at the side of the court while the match is still being played around them lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

not had a very productive day lol! was meant to be going out for a drink with one of my friends has i havent seen him properly in a while but my arms really ache and i feel quite tired so i just didnt feel like going. on a plus side, i found out i won on the lottery! though my dad thinks its only about £6 lol but its better than nothing, first time ive ever won!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Meant to have done 2 pages of notes on my personal study and haven't done it at all. So going to have to do it after i've went swimming and after my dad's taken me out to show me how to use the clutch on a car. But i'm not getting anymore detentions off of her althrough i didn't go to the last one and she hasn't said anything about it lol.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

There was a nice note on my car this evening that told me that someone backed into my car. Nice of them. Not so nice of the person who drove off, but the numberplate and make of car is helpfully on the note, so, if there is any damage (it was too dark to see) I'll be able to track them down (well the police will lol) and make them pay up.

I've got to do so much homework tomorrow. I have been set work in all my subjects...lol!

I found a good website for jobsearching earlier. It's: http://www.student-jobs.co.uk/index.aspx I'm hoping to apply (need to find references first lol) for a job a rugby stadium doing waitressing/bar work/stewarding. It's 5 mins away from my college lol so it's handy..
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 28-09-2008 at 00:29.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Aww wow that link is really good! Thanks

Had sucha boring day, this weekend has been pants!
    Well todays not been that bad, my sister was down for the day so I've spent alot of my day with her which has been nice

I really need to get myself into school work mode thoguh!

Today hasn't been my day till like half an hour ago. Me and my dad were in my mums convertible and he misjudged a corner and the car went straight or an embankment which then cause it to roll down but thank god the roof was don and we are both fine, i'm just in shock and have a sore hand due to it being cut but the car is worse just so glad we both got out of it fine. I feel so guilty through cause it was me that wanted to go out.

Went for my first driving lesson (well if you could call it that) and learned how to work the clutch it was weird the sterring wheel is strange to.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    i know what you mean! 9am netball matches on a sunday morning are never good! some of my friends have actually thrown up at the side of the court while the match is still being played around them lol!
    It was a close call, when are coach said do the same dribbling exercise followed by ten sit ups i thought there would be sick, not pleasant.

Glad your ok Tannie, I bet that was scary.

Still not had much luck with the tidying of room!

Thread Information