Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246
Results 2,451 to 2,454 of 2454

Thread: How Was Your Day? High Five

Hope you feel better soon Tannie

I have had a very unproductive day at the job centre! i think it might have to be volunteering at least that way i will not be bored, i have been skint for three years whats one more summer giong to hurt! Think my face is a bit pink as well even though i covered myself in sun cream, not impressed, although did go shopping and got a nice top from primark and some white jeans, could be messy but it is summer!

I ended up in Usk today! (Thsi random place about half an hour away and they have a river and a park) but had lots of fun, it was a last minute thing over facebook so me and some friends went.. it's the furthest I've drove since I'd passed so it was a bit scary but ok
    ...and now I'm slightlyyy burnt. ow.

glad you had a good time, i need to book some driving lessons, at least i can do something productive with my time. As i doubt i will be getting a job, looks like i will be volunteering in a charity shop its something to do i suppose.

I am now trying to book flights to hamburg and the back from Poland for the 25th after my sailing, its proving to be a bit more difficult than i thought. Its Looking like the best option is Ryanair from Dublin, as Manchester to Dublin is a pouind, or i could get a cheap rail and sail. hmm, the decisions.

Katy, if you can't find a job for 28 days and have evidence (i.e. job interviews, letter from the job centre saying they've been trying to get you work) you can apply for summer Access To Learning fund (ALF). If you ring the advice centre at your university they will be able to give you more information.

It's a grant that you don't have to pay back unless you withdraw or intermit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Katy (02-06-2009)

Thread Information