Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? High Five

Yeah...I agree.

My day was quite good too. Went to an allotment prizegiving and then to a cafe in a little side road that turns italian every night lol. Saw Stella Gonet which was really cool. Didn't go up to her though because she was leaving and with her family and I never know what to say

I need to start looking for a job soon. I printed off a load of cvs just need to get around to giving them to shops.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

moved back down to uni today. i have way too much crap lol! almost finished unpacking and tidying my room, didnt have time to finish it though cos i sat around talking instead! and im so tired for some reason!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

It's not giving CV's in I have a problem with (for now) It's actually printing them out... I ahve no ink so can't print any out lol. I'll have to sneakily print some out in school tomorrow!

Changed my internet provider and landline phone to a new contractor who has now cut me off my phone and I have no internet as they are unable to provide me with the hardware I need to make phone calls and use the computer. No idea when they are able to come up with the goods. Unfortunately, I have to wait two years before I can change to a better provider. Looking after my friend's dog Buster again until Monday, means lots of fresh air and exercise but landlady not impressed and will not allow me to take him in again in future.

I am all settled into the new house, only got the internet up and running yesterday. I am moving out if the others keep behaving the way they are doing. They won't stop bickering with each other! Its driving me crazy and its a huge change for me so it is taking a while for me to settle. I have come from a full time job for three months early rise early to bed whoch i love to late nights and early mornings and i think my body is finding it hard to adjust.

Todays job is full on blitz of my room, it is a complete state.

Hope everyones moves and things went well and everyone enjoyed summer. I think i have had withdrawels from this site.

Kasple you changed colour!!! Well done
    Sorry if Im a bit late, Ive been really busy with college, keep getting loads of 30 mark essays to do and its really complicated
    I still havent caught up on my sleep after the dance show which was now a week ago

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (26-09-2008)

had a great day today. got up early to get my bus pass as its half price if you buy it this week. then i was up at the freshers fair all day trying to persuade people to join cheerleading. it was a bit boring at times, but i managed to persuade loads of people, even some guys after flirting with them for a bit but i dont think theyre gonna come lol! and some boxers signed up in exchange for me signing up to boxing haha thats never gonna happen! and i saw one of my friends up there who was working giving out flyers for something and he was useless so i offered to help him and got rid of my lot really quickly so i asked his boss if i could have his job instead lol! so good day and im going to my housemates 21st bday party this evening and shes having an open bar!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Kasple you changed colour!!! Well done
    i never noticed that seeing as the pinks look sort of the same lol! congrats stars
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (26-09-2008)

Wahayy well done Stars

Ughhhh such a crap day! I've had enough. Mainly of my friends! I'm forever putting things aside to help them and then it jsut gets thrown back in my face!!
    All my friends have gone to one of our other friends house tonight and he gave everyone a lift to his but I asked and it was "no, I haven't got enough petrol"... I wouldn't mind if I never gave him money or got my Granch to give them all lifts because they're all wrecked out of their skulls with no way to get home... but I DO! That's what really annoys me about it, he'll happily give the poeple lifts who give him buggar all but oh no, I can't have a lift. So now I can't even go because I have no way of getting home or anything. Hmm nice friends. I'm just sick of it. I'd be much happier with no friends at all lately I think! I really really do.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (26-09-2008)

just got back from my housemates party, it was ok but everyone seemed to just be standing around being boring, hardly anyone was dancing! it was quite fun when people decided to dance. but the annoying thing was i had to get other people to get my drinks as i forgot my id and they were iding everyone! but yeh it was ok, dunno why people were being so boring today when theyre not usually! oh and my feet hurt! i walked home with no shoes on!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information