Page 146 of 246 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2454

Thread: How Was Your Day? High Five

Sorry wrong thread.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 02-02-2009 at 20:35.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I had a really good day today. School was cancelled, which is a good thing because I hadn't finished my drama coursework. I wasn't allowed to go out though - I was being forced to tidy my room. I listened to Radio 1 all day and then Edith was on and in the last half hour of her show she was doing this game-thing and people had to text in and say why one of two songs linked to their day. I texted in but she didn't read it out. A minute later, when she was playing music, I got a phonecall from Radio 1 asking if I'd like to talk to Edith and request the song on air. I was like "um... YEAH!" but they said they couldn't promise that they'd ring back. After like five minutes, they rang back and asked me again. Then Edith spoke to me off air and then said "ok, 40 seconds left. I'll take to you in a bit darling!" and I waited and then I talked to her on air. It was awesome, even if I did sound kind-of stupid

Just went the county council website about school closures and they only did today's list at 9:25! Everyone would have found out if their school was closed by then when they turned up to a closed school!

That's rubbish. My school had it announced on the radio by 6:45. Mind you, it was pretty early for my school. Usually they leave it until 9, when everyone is at the bus stop and waiting for the buses in the freezing cold, and they just put a sign in the paper shop

Quote Originally Posted by Rawnie View Post
    I had a really good day today. School was cancelled, which is a good thing because I hadn't finished my drama coursework. I wasn't allowed to go out though - I was being forced to tidy my room. I listened to Radio 1 all day and then Edith was on and in the last half hour of her show she was doing this game-thing and people had to text in and say why one of two songs linked to their day. I texted in but she didn't read it out. A minute later, when she was playing music, I got a phonecall from Radio 1 asking if I'd like to talk to Edith and request the song on air. I was like "um... YEAH!" but they said they couldn't promise that they'd ring back. After like five minutes, they rang back and asked me again. Then Edith spoke to me off air and then said "ok, 40 seconds left. I'll take to you in a bit darling!" and I waited and then I talked to her on air. It was awesome, even if I did sound kind-of stupid
    Awww wow that is so cool

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Rawnie (02-02-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawnie View Post
    Awww wow that is so cool
    Edith was really nice too
    I'm such a geek that I went to listen again and I recorded it

Aww lol no, I think its so cool for people to talk on the radio

Thanks
    I was so nervous. It's weird. I can get up on a stage for an hour and make a fool of myself, but speaking on the radio for a minute? Omg.

I've spoken on the radio before... I sound so Welshy!

I stayed off school today, I woke up aching all over still! I still feel a bit iffy now.
    I went to dancing though... only to get there and be told it's cancelled!! What a waste of £10!
    I jsut popped over my Mums then, my sister is ill bless her she has the flu so I thought I'd go and give her cuddles lol

I'm quite tired, I'm hungry, and Im thirsty.... think I'd better sort it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    I've spoken on the radio before... I sound so Welshy!
    I love that. 'Welshy' is possibly the best adjective EVER

Thread Information