Page 103 of 246 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2454

Thread: How Was Your Day? High Five

Random. My sister asked if I had lost weight yesterday. I've lost about a pound I reckon, nothing obvious.

I think Im gonna have to weigh myself

Jeez count yourselves lucky girlys! Haha ahh won't be long and people will be saying the same to me (I hope! )

The shelf thing Abigail, is that I bought a shelf from Woolworths GFoes nicely in my room too

Ahh I've had a well good day. Not long got back from taking my brother bowling, and now I just want to chillllllllllllll.

Also, my Nan saw like.. flashing lights on someones house (I don't know either) anyways, we were about to leave my Mums and we saw a man walking up the path with a flashlight and laods of bags when we realised it was a paramedic, so we walked home whilst my Granch drove around and the paramedic man needed to go up towards my Mums way so my Granch gave him a lift... possibly one of the most random things I've ever encountered!

I am oh so hyper me and my friend have been discussing twilight and me being me now know some of the spoilers for the books that i just want to yell but i can't !!

I'm now on the Stephenie Meyer website and downloading all the songs that remind her of the books and putting them onto my ipod

I am so hyper it's unbeliveble!! (i can't even spell )

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

i can never spell!

I am in the middle of revision, it is soo boring, and as my mum needs to work as well she needs the internet more than me. Why they will not get wireless is beyond me, is it easy to set up if i got a router or is it a lot more complicated than that, does any one know?

Got an 18th this evening, looking forward to it then revising rest of week untill sunday when i am going back to uni.

Im tidying my house at the moment, friends come over for our little new years eve thing, gonna be fun

I'm sitting here laughing so much i'm crying singing to the sound of music; going to read some of new moon then get started on my room, then do the dish washer then get readyD:x then i'll be back on here later on hopefully not drunk tho!
    Last edited by Tannie; 31-12-2008 at 14:06.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    i can never spell!

I am in the middle of revision, it is soo boring, and as my mum needs to work as well she needs the internet more than me. Why they will not get wireless is beyond me, is it easy to set up if i got a router or is it a lot more complicated than that, does any one know?

Got an 18th this evening, looking forward to it then revising rest of week untill sunday when i am going back to uni.
    I think it's just as easy as that. All we did was plug it in, log onto the settings and hey presto. I think sometimes your ISP can limit your connection, so you'd have to check with them first.

cheers Tori! I'll look into it on friday i think

I feel really weird this evening, i dont know whats wrong with me at all, i think i need to go have a good night, don't want to start 2009 on a downer, i am never like this usually, i need a slap and someone to tell me to pull myself together i think!

One of the keys on my keyboad has come off I'm quite annoyed, it's a 3 month old laptop, it shouldn't have happened. I apologise fo my spelling, I'm not dunk Yet.

In the pocess of getting eady to go out. My hai is half done and I'm half dessed. Going out in 30, bette get my skates on.

Thread Information