Thread: Autumn Plotline Spoilers for Holby

Autumn Plotline Spoilers for Holby

Pregnant Daisha has a baby boy but, as usual in Holby, it's no routine birth. In a dramatic episode, Joseph delivers the child while he and Daisha are stuck in a lift - with the aid of maintenance equipment!

Afterwards, Daisha wants to put the baby up for adoption, but Joseph has bonded with the child and wants to play dad. This spells trouble for ihs relationship with Faye, however, who realises she can't give Joseph the one thing he wants. So, the pair decide to cool off.

Jac revels in Joseph and Faye's troubles as she's been trying to drive a wedge between the couple. Joseph, meanwhile, hits the bottle. Enter Jac, who orders him another drink and consoles him. The next day, Joseph wakes with a hangover and hears the shower running. What has he done?

There's a major love triangle coming up, too. Remember anaesthetist Jamie who was sacked? It seems a replacement has finally been found, but Michael is shocked when he discovers who will be joining the team - it's his wife!

Also, Chrissie returns for treatment on her scar after she was attacked with a scalpel earlier this year. As she wanders around Holby, she begins to rethink her future - will she decide to pick up where she left off, or hang up her ward sister's uniform for good?
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

alan45 (28-09-2008), CrazyLea (26-09-2008), Jojo (28-09-2008), lizann (24-09-2008), marsbar1973 (14-10-2008), matt1378 (07-10-2008), moonstorm (24-09-2008), RuebenClara (26-09-2008), samantha nixon (03-10-2008), tammyy2j (25-09-2008)

I really cant stand Faye

I can't stand Faye either. Patsy Kensit has had too much Botox. Her face looks the same no matter what is trying to express. Her worry over Archie's operation looked the same as her happiness over her engagement. It's laughable that she is the nurse they all want. I don't know how the actors keep a straight face when she is "acting." Maybe they too are investing in Botox?

I hope Chrissie doesnt decide to hang up her uniform! I like her. I can't stand Faye either. Oh and what a surprise a pregnant lady getting stuck in a lift.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I hope Chrissie doesnt decide to hang up her uniform! I like her. I can't stand Faye either. Oh and what a surprise a pregnant lady getting stuck in a lift.
    I would love to see Chrissie hang up her uniform

I absolutely despised Plastic Kensit in Emmerdale but have to say I love her in Holby
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Yay, chrissie coming back! she better not leave

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I absolutely despised Plastic Kensit in Emmerdale but have to say I love her in Holby
    Im shocked!!!

Cant wait for these, they all sound really good especially the jac/faye/joseph stuff

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Anyone else think Jac will end up pregnant? Like Connie used Sam except Jac would do it because she would forever have something that Faye couldn't.

There's been a high staff birth rate with Connie and Daisha so maybe it won't end so well for Jac? Faye and Joseph will be over so they've got to give her some storyline.

I wonder who would come out of the shower if it wasn't Jac ...Connie? Maria?

Also, I haven't read anything about Chrissie/Tina leaving so I think she's staying
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I would like it if Jac got pregnant, Im sick of Faye

I hope chrissie is staying

Thread Information