Thread: Views on Ian Osbourne

Views on Ian Osbourne

Well yesterday was the first time that we got to meet Ian Osbourne(Tasha's Father) I just wondered what you all thought of him.
    I quite liked him, he may be rich and full of himself but there was something about him that I liked. He and Irene certainly had alot of chemistry. Although I dont think he is a man to be messed with, could be an interesting character in the future. And strangely I found him good looking, is that normal?

Thank you Jessie Wallace

I don't think he is going to be a permanent fixture in H&W... there did seem to be chemistry between himself and Irene.. maybe a future relationship there?????

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I don't think he is going to be a permanent fixture in H&W... there did seem to be chemistry between himself and Irene.. maybe a future relationship there?????
    I hope not! He gives me the creeps
    L*U*N*A

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lovegood
    I hope not! He gives me the creeps
    I agree. I mean he must have to be some kind of psycho to be bugging Irene's and Josie houses. W E I R D O
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 28-05-2005 at 17:02.

I didn't like the midnight shadow on his top lip, if he got rid of that then he would be good looking. There is defo romance brewing here between Ian and Irene. I can just picture Irene as lady of the manner. This really would be a case of from rags to riches.

I'm loving Home and Away at the mo and it's great that Sally and Flynn are involved in this storyline and Kane's.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information