Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Friday Night Live: Eviction No1

I didn't think I'd get anywhere near the final and it turns out I was right. I just went in because I thought it'd be a fun thing to do. I did try not to sound like myself because I knew that there's always a 'Who's Who?' thread.

If you could do it again would you? What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

I might, it would depend how much time I had to do it.

Don't do SBBB when you have a lot of work to be doing, because you need to be on quite a lot to really bond with any of the other housemates. Just play the part and try to have fun with it. Don't just read the persona through once and then leave it, you need to think about what you can do to come across as them. Colette was a bossy character so I suggested that Lisa go and ask Big Brother something and got obsessed with the rota, insisting that other housemates sign up and do their bit instead of appearing at random times. She also hoped that that didn't come across in the house, so I was quiet for a while. Try to be on later at night; I think I missed all of the parties because I couldn't stay on, there were a lot of housemates with hangovers at some points!

Before you go, we have on last think we want you to do for us.

Now that you’ve been evicted, you are given the housemate’s hand grenade!

Basicially it’s your way of getting revenge on one housemate in the house!

This week’s grenade is basic rations and cold showers for the housemate you choose!

So the big question is? Who do you want to give it to!?

Davina that's a hard one! I fell out with pretty much all of them at one point or another. Erm, purely because I think it would be entertaining I'll have to go with Lisa. Lets how she screams her titties off at that! Suggesting that £1 be spent on cheap ear plugs was not very nice, Colette only wanted to succeed in passing the task!

Thanks for your answers! Now it’s time for the big reveal…

Colette was played by….

Kim!

Thank you Kim for taking part in SBBB!

Now if you want to ask any questions to Kim/Coletteabout their time in the house then we'll be setting up a thread shortly, for Kim/Colette to answer in their lesuire!

OMG don’t you just love this ex housemate hand-grenade twist!? Colette is out, and they’ve decided that they want Lisa to pay the price for their crimes!

Watch tomorrow to see Lisa told that they’ll be receiving cold showers and basic rations all week!

You can watch the action from the house 24-7 in the house forum, and can air your views in the BBLB forum!

Join me next Friday at 8:30pm for the next eviction!!!

Well done Kim.. had an idea it was you.
    Super Mod

well done kim
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information