Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Live: Eviction No1

Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

not pick an argument with someone that a lot of the housemates seem to like. being awake more would have been good! the mole hole thing was directed at me a lot because of that. id try harder to keep my temper in check. i cant stand fame seeking wannabees and i think there were elements of that in quite a lot of them from time to time. a few days keeping my temper with what pharrell was saying was a pretty pathetic attempt at that. i would try not to let my business success affect me in the house either, ive been so used to working my very hardest and constantly worrying about things in order to get where i am that i was almost too regimented. i was so determined to succeed with the shopping task that it annoyed every housemate in there

So now that you’re out, who do you want to win?

lisa or jack, its a very hard one to call. jacks not been in as long as the rest of them but hes had a massive impact since hes been there. they were like a dream team in that jail, full of entertainment for the public. lisas been a very good head of house too

Thanks for being such a great housemate, here are your best bits!

Colette everyone!

So now you’ve heard Colette speak out about their time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Colette a few quick questions!

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

Yeah, it was an experience. Not so good when your housemate ends up that unpopular by the end of the time in the house, but it was good fun. The food fight particularly was quite a laugh and some of the housemates should seriously take up a career as a comedian. I could never think up any lines like that!

Which parts of it did you find the hardest? And what parts of it did you enjoy the most?

Guessing the mole was hard. I would go from thinking one housemate, then think another and by the Sunday when it was time to identify the mole I didn't have a clue and just had to guess!

I enjoyed arguing for a bit, but then it seemed that that was all I did. I'll have to say the food fight again, it was funny what we were all picking up and throwing at each other. The first night was quite good too.

Did you have a game plan to try and win?

Thread Information