Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Live: Eviction No1

Why do you feel you were evicted by the public?

pharrell seemed to be the most entertaining in the view of the other housemates and the public must have agreed with this. lisa has been quite amusing at times, along with jack. the public dont want to be watching boring housemates after all, i dont think i was anywhere near as entertaining as any of the others. i think pharrell will have quite a lot of fans outside the house as well as in it and if so then they wouldnt have liked me arguing with him

What are your takes on the arguments in the house? You always seemed to be at the centre of them!

some of it i thought was quite strange. i happen to say stuff like that maybe big brother was going to give us some tokens as it has been known, as had the jail before lisa and jack were in, and it seemed to turn into an argument. everyone seemed to take sides which turned the arguments into more of a big thing. it seemed some of them had nothing better to do than pick a fight because they didnt agree with me

Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

none of them really, as you said i just seemed to be at the centre of the arguments! if i had to pick someone then probably aaron, i think i spoke to him more than any of the others and there was a point when he seemed to agree with what i said when arguing with pharrell

What would you say was your best moment in the house?

probably when we were having the fight with various foods and stuff, and i threw apple sauce and other things and there was flower all over the place by the end of it. some of them said i needed to lighten up a bit! probably nearer all of them actually

What did you love and hate about being in the house?

it was really nice meeting them all and some of the time the conversations just got so random. its amazing how far a joke about a mole hole can go because there was one mole in the house. i hated the fact that it was like a game of dominoes in a way, once i had one argument i had loads and once i didnt see eye to eye with pharrell i didnt seem to see eye to eye with many of them very often. its surprising how a personality can make someone so dominating in that house

Thread Information