Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner)

It was reported in one of the papers or mags (sorry, can't remember which one) that Lacey is unhappy at EE because she doesn't like playing a bitchy character and doesn't want people to think she's actually like that in real life. Don't know if it's true or not, but maybe she has gotten grief from some people who can't tell the difference in the actress and the character. Could cause problems for her career though if the actress herself is having trouble separating work from reality.

when i heard they were bringing in anew slater i thought oh know what are they doing but i think they have done really well. she fits into the family perfectly!! she is definaletly a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by debs26
    I really like stacey. she is a very good actress. i think they bought her in as a replacement for janine but she will never be as good as her.
    I like her, she s one of the better younger characters with a bit of personality. I don't see why everyone keeps referring to her as a replacment for Janine, she's imilar to janine when janine was her age but that would have been about ten years before she left the show. she's nothing like the janine that everyone remembers. Or not that i remember anyway.
    Stacey has her own character. I don't think she wants to be part of the slater family. She just wants to be centre of attention and spoilt and given a free hand by Charlie. Getting out of going to school being one of them. i think she'd only have been allowed to leave school at 16 after easter in the school year that she was 16 but then as she'd have come from a different area and school thats how she's got away with it and disappeared from the system. She's much better suited in the shop and creating havoc with the Mickey and stirring it up with Lucy.

Shes a duplicate of Janine but younger but just doing naughty childish stuff

I think she even looks like her!

Stacey Is Mugged FOR REAL!

In a few weeks minx Stacey Slater is mugged for real by the Walford mugger. Will her cries fall on deaf ears?

Leon

Hi leon, welcome to the boards!

Do you have a source for this spoiler?

if this does happen, i doubt anyone will believe her after she faked the last mugging

Hey,

My source is one of the newspapers out today, I can't remember which one sorry.

No ones going to beleive her

Thread Information