Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I think Stacey will eventually leave EE and try her wings else where, other wise she will be sterotyped...shes getting too good for a soap opera..just my honest opinion...

I am going to merge this with the other Stacey thread that was open yesterday so you can discuss anything Stacey/Lacey related..
    Super Mod

Which Stacey thread was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Which Stacey thread was that?
    the one that was just named Stacey!! it was much the same topic of converstion so they could be merged
    Super Mod

i think that stacey does have a lot of kats attitude towards things, when someone messes with a slater, punch them one!

Where is the stacey thread?? Sorry i just can't find it! I must be blind lol

Stacey Slater Upcoming Summer Spoiler

It will probably be down to these factors someone said to me earlier on another forum as someone read that this rumour is now true as has been confirmed for a storyline for the summer now.

I think that Bradley will feel some very conflicting emotions re:Stacey, in this order:

1. He'll be angry at Stacey.
    2. He may well later feel guilt over the fact that he triggered her Bi Polar and could have prevented it by helping her cope with the abortion.

Stacey wants a new life, and she wants to become someone other than herself. She's consumed with emotion.

With Jean we can see her illness very visibly, but Bi Polar can be very insidious and this is what really makes it dangerous, as we are seeing with Stacey.
    In the summer Stacey Slater is due to get bipolar and it is due down to the abortion as eastenders have confirmed this for the summer as rumour about what they have said, and bradley will bound to feel guilty and hurt as well, but stacey will probably be as well as she has treated bradley like dirt with his own father and lied to him and has betrayed him by sleeping with his father and never really respected or they have not listen to each other when they should of done especially as bradley would feel responsible for stacey getting Bipolar and would blame himself for her getting it over the abortion.

Also i am sure that bradley will probably tell Jean that he feels responsible as i am sure stacey mum would tell bradley she is just as much to blame for stacey getting bipolar as much as he is and i could see Jean and Bradley both helping stacey with her illness and that may bring bradley and stacey closer together is by through Jean as Jean has the condition herself and knows what it is like to have it as i feel bradley is the only guy on the square who will ever understand stacey and the condition of bi-polar as jean knows bradley is ok with it as most people have other views and may see stacey and jean like a pair of nutters on the square and won't want to socalise or have much to do with them as most young guys on the square would probably run a mile from stacey once they know she has bipolar but bradley would not as he likes them both for who they really are.

So the feeling may be mutal over the way they have both treated each other from bradley and stacey and they both agree on the way they have treated each other.

This may make bradley realise that he has to help stacey as he feels totally responsible for her condition of bipolar and want to help her get better by getting stacey medication and watching over her all the time.

This may bring them closer together again and start a close friendship up again and it may be a long way into the future before they get back together as a couple again as they have to build trust in each other, what do you think regulus as i am sure stacey will want his help as they may discuss all the problems that they had in their relationship such as the abortion before their had split up as a couple.

Also what cause them to split up and they would need a totally open and honest relationship as i am sure bradley and stacey would both accept this to keep their friendship at first before getting back together as a couple in the future.

This may make stacey realise that bradley can deal with her having bipolar and accepting the condition as he has accepted her mum for who she is and treated her like a normal person and stacey may realise that bradley wants to help her and do the same to her.

what are your views on this anybody on what i have said above please as i hope some people on here agree with me on what i have said please.
    Last edited by slater girl; 15-04-2007 at 14:32.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slater girl For This Useful Post:

danielle741 (02-04-2007), Katy (26-03-2007), tammyy2j (26-03-2007)

What abortion? Stacey isn't even pregnant!

Quote Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
    What abortion? Stacey isn't even pregnant!
    Stacey had an abortion last year. Ive heard rumours that Stacey is going to be diagnosed as being bi polar (lets face it, she must be ill to get involved with Max ), and it's trigger was the abortion. However, it hasnt been confirmed by any reliable sources, to my knowledge.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

This sounds quite good actually, i haven't watched Eastenders in a while now, but this Stacey storyline does look quite promising, i may tune into see how it will be handled.

Thread Information