Thread: Chloe Richards Possible Return To The Bay

Red face Chloe Richards Possible Return To The Bay

This week's TV WEEK reports that Chloe Richards, played by Kirsty Wright, will return to Summer Bay later this year. Details of why she's returning are sparse, but it's reported she's back for "protection after a relationship in the City goes sour".

Don't remember Chloe? Here's a rundown of her character:

She was raped mid-way through 1996, which in my opinion was the best storyline during her time, as it lasted quite a while – her father shot dead the convicted guy after court, and up until the 1996 season finale she thought life had moved on, she had - until after dating Brad for a few months, she realises he is the psychopathic rapist that got away… Amazing season finally, one of if not my favourite – pretty freaking, chases through the bush, pig traps…etc

- and later…She Dated Lachie, got pregnant with his child, interfering Diana arrived and there were a few tough times. She had Olivia, Lachie’s child, Lachie became brain damaged in 1998, and Chloe went to visit him, only to find out the extent of his illness – he couldn’t remember Chloe – she was devastated. He died a few months later. His brother and her were an item on and off, she was never over Lachie, and after her marriage to him, [calling him Lachie the day before her wedding day…trying but unsuccessfully making the marriage work] they split and she left for the city with Olivia.

She was best friends with Sally for the last couple of years of her time in Summer Bay, and part of the 96/97 Shannon, Curtis, Selina, Jack teenage group era, and as said, lived with Irene for the majority of the time.

This is really weird because I was thinking about the character and actress Kristy Wright who played her 7 years ago. It'd be interesting to catch up with her, as I'm getting fed up with the endless new faces turning up. I'd like Matt Doran (Damien Roberts) to come back too, but that's just wishful thinking. Maybe Will Smith could meet up with him or something, as that's how his character was first introduced to Damien mother Irene. As a friend of Damiens at some hippy commune.

hmmm cant remember chloe at all.

No me niether!
    'When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?'

I remember her... she was very very pretty girl and Lachie was really really hot, so was his brother..

Was it really 7 years ago.. wow

She looks really familier but i can not remember anything about her! (i googled her! )
    'When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?'

I remember her. Chloe and Selina were my favourite characters back then. I think I was only about 8 or 9!

I stopped watching it about 2 years agos and then I started again about last November and i'm addicted again!

I think Kirsty Wright may be in the new starwars movie as a handmaiden i'm sure I read an interview with her saying that.
    L*U*N*A

Thread Information