Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Beale (Michelle Collins)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it. Like it or loathe it The Sun is generally very good when it comes to soap spoilers and leaks
    Ok. lets say it is true.. why would Cindy be put on witness protection??? Secondly, I am sure her kids would be very very distrubed by their mother suddenly returning,
    Come on, surely a mother would try contact her children, it has been years since she left...
    Thirdly.. do you think EE would go down that line again???

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Ok. lets say it is true.. why would Cindy be put on witness protection??? Secondly, I am sure her kids would be very very distrubed by their mother suddenly returning,
    Come on, surely a mother would try contact her children, it has been years since she left...
    Thirdly.. do you think EE would go down that line again???
    I have no idea why Cindy would have been put on witness protection but I suppose it might have something to do with the gun which was used.

Of course her kids would be disturbed.

Thirdly Yes unfortunately I do.

I'm not saying it is true but just that the vast majority of soap spoilers in The Sun are generally accurate
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    I'm not saying it is true but just that the vast majority of soap spoilers in The Sun are generally accurate
    It might be true but it just seems very very stupid thing for EE to do.

Yes with EE improving at the minute it would be stupid but then again who knows what goes on in the minds of the powers that be at Elstree
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Its just been denied fom the BBC - I knew it was a fake.

Well thank god for that.

I thought that was hilarious - wonder how the papers got that idea? Maybe a deliberate move by EE to get back at the the tabloids for all the bad press they've given them, lol!

It has been reported that Michelle Collins will be returning to EastEnders to reprise the role of Cindy Beale. There is absolutely no truth in this story.

from offical bbc eastenders website

cool so subject closed ....

Cindy returns from the dead?!

I put this thread in the spoiler section. I'm not sure whether it should go here or the Rumour Mill. But I did get it from Sky News, so it does have a source, it's not just hear say. If you want to read the full article go to Walford Web.

This is basically what it says, Cindy is not dead, she apparently grassed up somebody inside, and was put on a witness protection programme. I don't know why her daughter would have been taken away from her. Maybe they felt it would be safer for Cindy (well her and her daughter, who are both called Cindy I know).

I think it's a really far fetched storyline, and they have already gone down this road with Den. But apparently Michelle Collins has read the script and is seriously considering it. If it did happen it would certainly spark some dramatic storylines for the Beales. Ian is dating Jane and is very happy. The children are settled, and would find it shocking to suddenly see their mother reappear. I do think Cindy was a good character though, and you can say whatever you like about her, but was a good mother. I think certainly Lucy could do with a mum in her life, she's got Jane, but she's not her real mother. Everytime I see Lucy she looks more and more like Cindy, which I know is impossible because it's a soap, and she's not really her daughter, but I defintely think it's something the writers thought about when casting her. They look the spitting image of each other.

This has been denied on the EE website.

Thread Information