Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Beale (Michelle Collins)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    different actor playing Stephen ???
    Can any one tell me how Stephen ended up in Ian's care to begin with ??????
    Loads of photos on the wall,, but I couldnt make out most of them but could see pictures of ian crossed out ???

Jodi all the pictures were of Ian and Cindy, with Ian's face crossed out as you'd noticed.
    Cindy gave birth to Stephen, and he believed Ian was his Dad, but when he found out he left and went to live in NewZealand. Stephen's real Dad is Simon Wicks, who is Pat's son.

you can everything about Steven here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Beale

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tindie For This Useful Post:

molsmum (22-09-2007)

What I dont understand is why Steven wanted his half sister Lucy to met him in the park alone, unless it was to lure Ian there or something. I'm glad Ian didn't allow her to meet him alone. It would have been very dangerous. Peter had a point when he said "if our mum is really alive why didn't she want to see me too?" - that made the whole thing sound very dodgy to begin with and then him telling Lucy to run away from Ian and Jane - probably to hurt Ian even more. Steven must be insane. Great ctor portraying him now though - even i was scared when i saw him come in yesterday.

i thought it might be be him i couldn't remeber his name though.
    Why would he want o come back and do all those things to ian for?
    I thought Steven didn't want to see ian anymore since he found out who his real dad was.

I don't know. It seems odd he should do things like that. Assuming it was Steven who tried to overrun Ian in the car he must be at least seventeen if not eighteen since you can't drive below 17. He makes Sean Slater look like Shirley Temple.

Steven must have had a helping hand in all this. I cant see how he could have sent/done all those things on his own.

I must say the actor playing him look totally mean, and moody....maybe he's at that awkward age!

Mmm maybe he did have an accomplice but I think it is unlikely. He does look dangerous enough to do it alone. He was a disturbed boy buthas now grown into a dangerous man.

I think Lucy is his accomplice... I didn't have a clue who it was on Friday.. I thought, maybe they got another actor in to play steven. I kinda thought it had to be him, who else would have photo's of Cindy and Ian.
    I am sure we will all find out tonight if it is definitely him. It was great on friday, I was at the edge of my seat..
    Super Mod

Looking foward to finding out if that boy was actually Steven as i think it was

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information