Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Heather Trott

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I think it will be Jay, but again we still have to see if he will spill the beans to Abi, if he does, she will make him do the right thing. I honestly hope this story line does not drag on till Christmas ..

Ben is leaving so hopefully it comes out soon

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Ben is leaving so hopefully it comes out soon
    How do U know he is leaving ????I do not recall reading about Pascoe leaving,, can u repost this info ??? Thanks,,,PS I am glad IF he is going and PLEASE PLEASE make it soon ...

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    How do U know he is leaving ????I do not recall reading about Pascoe leaving,, can u repost this info ??? Thanks,,,PS I am glad IF he is going and PLEASE PLEASE make it soon ...
    EastEnders bosses have confirmed that Ben Mitchell will be bowing out from the soap later this year.

The troubled teenager makes his departure from Walford at the end of his current storyline, which has seen him attempting to cover up his guilt in the Heather Trott murder case.

Joshua Pascoe, who plays Ben, is expected to film his final scenes in the summer.

Yesterday, it emerged that Pascoe had been arrested and bailed in connection with an alleged sex assault. However, reports suggest that it was always the plan for the 16-year-old to leave EastEnders as a natural conclusion to the Heather story.

Discussing the plotline, an EastEnders spokesperson told the Daily Star Sunday: "It will come as no surprise to the viewers of EastEnders that the character of Ben will be departing Walford when the truth finally emerges."

Meanwhile, a show insider said: "Joshua was always going to leave at the end of his current contract due to his storyline. There was no way Ben could stay on the Square long-term after killing Heather. But how it all comes out is a closely guarded secret."

Pascoe was cast as Ben in late 2010, taking over from Charlie Jones.

Digital Spy 27 May
    Last edited by Perdita; 27-05-2012 at 13:45.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-05-2012), Glen1 (27-05-2012), JustJodi (29-05-2012)

hooray!!!! departure of Mr Potato Head

Thank goodness for that, might be gone by Sept/ Oct , be interesting to see how Phil and Jay are dealt with. Ian's probably out of it with his breakdown. Can't see anything other than Ben gets killed off.

Ex-EastEnders star Cheryl Fergison has signed up for a new sitcom on Sky Living.

The Heather Trott actress, who was written out of the Albert Square soap in March, will star in a comedy penned by Benidorm's Derren Litten.

Fergison told her followers on Twitter: "Fab derrin litten yes he of benidorm is writing a new series and i am lucky enough to be playing a character in it ..gonna be fab (sic).

"It is a new series called The Spa. derrin has already tweeted about it and i play a character in it ..rehursals tomorrow and costume fits.

"He is a genious and i love him and his work it makes me laugh out loud always and cant wait."

Sky Living's The Spa, produced by Tiger Aspect, will also feature Rebecca Front of Grandma's House fame and Auf Wiedersehen, Pet's Tim Healy, as well as Debbie Chazen and Nadine Marshall.

The 48-year-old appeared on Celebrity Come Dine with Me alongside Kerry Katona, Lionel Blair and Keith Harris on Sunday night (May 27).

She has also reportedly signed up for this year's second series of Celebrity Big Brother.

Litten's The Spa, which will contain eight episodes, is expected to be broadcast later this year.

EastEnders character Shirley Carter will soon make a discovery that could see her best friend Heather's killer brought to justice, it has been reported.

The Daily Star claims that Shirley (Linda Henry) will find the photo frame that Ben Mitchell (Joshua Pascoe) hit Heather (Cheryl Fergison) over the head with before she died while browsing in a charity shop.

Shirley promptly goes to the police with news of her discovery, determined for Heather's killer to face the law.

It has also been reported that Shirley will ask long-term partner Phil (Steve McFadden) to marry her in a further bid to keep an eye on both him and son Ben.

"Maybe she thinks keeping him close will put her in the perfect position to spy on him and Ben," a production insider told the paper. "She's not going to give up until she's brought Heather's killer to justice."

An EastEnders spokesman declined to comment on the rumours, saying: "We never comment on future storylines as we don't want to spoil the surprise for viewers."

It has been confirmed that Pascoe will depart Albert Square, although no further details surrounding Ben's exit have been revealed.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (29-06-2012), JustJodi (29-06-2012)

quite frankly this story line has dragged on way way way way too long,,,,time for them to DISCOVER whodunit...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-06-2012), parkerman (29-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    quite frankly this story line has dragged on way way way way too long,,,,time for them to DISCOVER whodunit...
    Let's hope it will be in an explosive story that will rock the Square.....
    Last edited by parkerman; 29-06-2012 at 08:19.

Thread Information