Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan)

She's known for her saucy persona but it seems Rosie Webster's antics may cause a few accidents.
    The Coronation Street resident was spotted getting frisky in a van today but all didn't end well.
    Helen Flanagan, 21, who plays the manipulative character, was seen filming intimate scenes with her onscreen lover Jason Grimshaw - played by Ryan Thomas.

Getting steamy: Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas) and Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan) film scenes in a white Transit van today
    The builder isn't too pleased when he has to stop to get diesel for his van in the pouring rain and leaves his girlfriend sitting in his white van.
    However, Rosie being who she is decides to try and cheer up her boyfriend when he returns, and the two end up getting quite frisky in the front of the van and don't seem to care who can see them.

Still wearing his fluorescent high-visibility jacket, Jason gets carried away with his model girlfriend and the pair end up letting the handbrake go.

Caught out: The pair decided to have a kiss when Rosie tried to cheer her boyfriend up
    But before they notice that the van has been rolling forward, it's too late and they've already smashed into a parked car.
    The pair no doubt want to make a quick getaway following the crash but with a driver sitting in the car in front, there's little chance that they're going to get away with it - unless Rosie can use her manipulative charm to talk him round.
    Actress Flanagan was spotted on set after they filmed the scenes and looked very glammed up as usual.

Watch out! The pair are so engrossed in their intimate moment that they didn't realise that they'd accidentally let the handbrake off

In trouble: Jason and Rosie looked startled when they realised that the van had rolled into a parked car in front

Wearing a short navy blue skirt with a green top and towering black heels, the brunette kept herself warm by wearing a faux fur coat.
    Flanagan is set to be filming her final scenes this for the ITV soap this month after revealing that she wouldn't be renewing her contract.
    She has played the whining character for 11 years but admitted she will be moving to Swansea to be with her footballer boyfriend Scott Sinclair.
    In a recent interview, Flanagan also stated that she wasn't sure how Rosie will be written out of the show but presumes it will be down to her wanting to pursue her glamour modelling career.
    She will be seen on the small screen until February next year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1fiBvdeKs
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

She's known for her saucy persona but it seems Rosie Webster's antics may cause a few accidents.
    The Coronation Street resident was spotted getting frisky in a van today but all didn't end well.
    Helen Flanagan, 21, who plays the manipulative character, was seen filming intimate scenes with her onscreen lover Jason Grimshaw - played by Ryan Thomas.

Getting steamy: Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas) and Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan) film scenes in a white Transit van today
    The builder isn't too pleased when he has to stop to get diesel for his van in the pouring rain and leaves his girlfriend sitting in his white van.
    However, Rosie being who she is decides to try and cheer up her boyfriend when he returns, and the two end up getting quite frisky in the front of the van and don't seem to care who can see them.

Still wearing his fluorescent high-visibility jacket, Jason gets carried away with his model girlfriend and the pair end up letting the handbrake go.

Caught out: The pair decided to have a kiss when Rosie tried to cheer her boyfriend up
    But before they notice that the van has been rolling forward, it's too late and they've already smashed into a parked car.
    The pair no doubt want to make a quick getaway following the crash but with a driver sitting in the car in front, there's little chance that they're going to get away with it - unless Rosie can use her manipulative charm to talk him round.
    Actress Flanagan was spotted on set after they filmed the scenes and looked very glammed up as usual.

Watch out! The pair are so engrossed in their intimate moment that they didn't realise that they'd accidentally let the handbrake off

In trouble: Jason and Rosie looked startled when they realised that the van had rolled into a parked car in front

Wearing a short navy blue skirt with a green top and towering black heels, the brunette kept herself warm by wearing a faux fur coat.
    Flanagan is set to be filming her final scenes this for the ITV soap this month after revealing that she wouldn't be renewing her contract.
    She has played the whining character for 11 years but admitted she will be moving to Swansea to be with her footballer boyfriend Scott Sinclair.
    In a recent interview, Flanagan also stated that she wasn't sure how Rosie will be written out of the show but presumes it will be down to her wanting to pursue her glamour modelling career.
    She will be seen on the small screen until February next year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1fiBvdeKs

Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan has revealed that she is looking forward to "total freedom" after she leaves the soap.

The actress films her final scenes as Rosie Webster this week following her decision to bow out from her role after 12 years.

Flanagan is now planning to set up home with her footballer boyfriend Scott Sinclair, who plays for Swansea City.

Speaking of her future, Flanagan told OK Extra: "I can't wait - it's going to be amazing. It will be so nice to just be a proper couple and do things together without having limited time.

"It's been tough. Sometimes I was working from 6am, finishing at 9pm and then driving down to Swansea to see him. I felt like I was two different types of Helen - relaxed and chilled when I was with Scott, and then crazy busy when I was back in Manchester and working. I can't wait to just do normal things together without the stress of travelling."

She continued: "I've got a few things in the pipeline, but I want to keep that back for myself at the moment. Most importantly I'm really looking forward to a new start and having total freedom to be myself."

Flanagan added that she will miss her Coronation Street co-stars once she has finished filming.

"I know it sounds cheesy, but we really are like family," she explained. "I'm incredibly close to Sally Dynevor and Brooke Vincent, my on-screen sister Sophie. But it's not like I won't see them because we'll always keep in touch.

"I'm really close to Ryan Thomas as well, who plays Jason Grimshaw. I've had some of the best times filming with him."

Rosie Webster's Coronation Street exit plotline will see her dump Jason Grimshaw in a bid for TV fame, a report has claimed.

The feisty brunette will bow out from Weatherfield in the New Year as Helen Flanagan, who plays her, has decided to leave the soap.

Rosie's final storyline will see her land a lucrative opportunity to star in a fly-on-the-wall television series in London, according to the Daily Star.

However, Rosie's big break comes with a price, as TV bosses want her to be single so that she can flirt with the show's male stars. She is then forced to break the news to Jason (Ryan Thomas).

Rosie apparently tells him: "I'm sorry Jason, but I don't want you to come with me. I can only go on TV if I'm single. And they've warned me if they find out I've got a boyfriend, they'll kick me off."

A heartbroken Jason hits back by saying: "I think you're disgusting. If you can just dump me after all we've been through together then I'm better off without you."

Rosie's parents Sally (Sally Dynevor) and Kevin (Michael Le Vell) are believed to back her career plans, but they remind her that she is always welcome back home if things go wrong - leaving the door open for the character's return.

Flanagan announced her decision to leave Coronation Street in October. She is filming her final scenes this week.

Sounds about right for our Rawsie

"Rosie's parents Sally (Sally Dynevor) and Kevin (Michael Le Vell) are believed to back her career plans, but they remind her that she is always welcome back home if things go wrong - leaving the door open for the character's return."
    All I hope she makes a roaring success of getting her kit off ,and that way she won't be returning .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

alan45 (15-12-2011)

Coronation Street star Brooke Vincent has said that she is backing her screen sister Helen Flanagan's decision to leave the soap.

Flanagan finishes filming her role as Rosie Webster this week after 12 years on the cobbles. Her final scenes will air in early 2012.

Vincent, who plays Rosie's younger sibling Sophie, has now told New magazine that she respects Flanagan's choice to move on.

"Helen's most happy when she's with her boyfriend," the 19-year-old explained. "She's much more relaxed and so much happier in herself. So if that's where she's happiest, that's where she needs to be.

"A lot of people forget that when you work on a soap, you kind of sign your life away. You're not allowed to change your hair, you can't go on holiday when you want.

"Helen's a bit of a control freak and likes to have her freedom, so I think it will help her. She said to me, 'When I leave, I've got nothing to do. And it's going to be great!'"

Vincent also admitted that she always knew her on-screen girlfriend Sacha Parkinson did not want to stay on the cobbles forever. Parkinson's character Sian will also depart screens within the next few weeks.

She confirmed: "[Sacha] said ages ago, 'I'm only going to stay two years'. Then two years went by and she was like, 'I think I'm going to leave next December'.

"It's kind of like school - everyone has to go their own separate ways eventually. When Sacha leaves, I know she'll be happy doing what she's doing, the same for Helen. It'd be a different story if they were being written out, but it's their own decision."

Read the full story in this week's New magazine - out now.

Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan has admitted that her exit from the soap hasn't sunk in yet.

The actress filmed her last scenes as Rosie Webster last month following a 12-year stint on the ITV1 show. She left to pursue other roles and spend time with her footballer boyfriend Scott Sinclair.

"I'm taking some time out before I decide what to do next and I can't wait to have a go at cooking up some nice dinners for Scott. But that doesn't mean I'm going to do his washing - he can do that himself," Flanagan told the Daily Star Sunday.

"It hasn't quite hit me that I've actually left Corrie - it feels a little like I'm on a break - but I'm sure it will when I watch my final scenes go out. I'm planning to do that at home with Scott. My last day on set I didn't cry but it was really, really emotional.

"Somehow I managed to hold it together. It was a very special day for me and one I will never forget. They presented me with a beautiful necklace, which is just stunning. It's something that I'll cherish forever."

Rosie departs from Weatherfield next month when she is offered the chance star in a dating show in London.

Flanagan added: "Everyone knows me for playing Rosie so it's going to take a little while for me to leave her behind. I am an actress and I love acting but I'm not going to jump into something straightaway, as that wouldn't be right.

"I know I made the right decision leaving as it means I can now grow as a person. And with the Websters being such a big part of the Street there's always the opportunity Rosie could return to cause more trouble.

"I'd never say never to going back but at the moment I want to concentrate on what other opportunities are out there for me as an actress."

Coronation Street bosses are said to be planning to offer Brooke Vincent (Sophie Webster) a "mega-bucks" deal to stop her leaving the soap.

Just me thinking she's either never going to work again or will be back in the Street within two years?
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (30-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    Just me thinking she's either never going to work again or will be back in the Street within two years?
    Not just you thinking this

Thread Information