Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan)

Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan has confirmed she and her partner Scott Sinclair are expecting their second child.

The actress confirmed the news in an interview with OK! Magazine, where the couple admitted the news came as a bit of a surprise.

"I did three more tests just to make sure it was correct!" Helen said. "I had a very strong feeling I was pregnant, so I wasn't surprised.'

"I was very happy, but I was a bit taken aback as this baby wasn't in the plan. I knew I would feel a lot better once I'd told Scott."

During the interview, Helen opened up about her suffering with severe morning sickness (hyperemesis gravidarum) during the pregnancy, and added that the thought of giving birth again terrifies her.

"It always has," she said. "It petrifies me. Before I went into labour last time, I cried. I was really scared."

Still, the pair are excited for their new arrival, with Helen revealing that the couple's first daughter Matilda is already hoping for a little sister and that they plan to have the baby in Glasgow.

"I think it's quite nice that we had Matilda in Birmingham as Scott was playing for Aston Villa then, and now with our second baby, it will be nice to tell him or her they were born in Scotland as Daddy plays for Celtic," she added.

OK Magazine cover - w/c December 18
    © OK! MAGAZINE

Helen previously opened up about wanting to expand her family back in February, and now it looks like Helen and Scott are now eyeing up wedding plans sooner rather than later.

"We both would love to get married and for us all to have same name," Helen said, while Scott added: "I think we'll get married pretty soon."

Helen returned to her role as Rosie Webster in Corrie earlier this year and later opened up about how she was really enjoying picking up with her character again.

Read the full story in this week's OK! Magazine – out today

Digital Spy

Wonder how they will write her out for maternity leave

so are we now to have numerous shots of large handbags and jumbo cushions to become part of Rosies Attire!
    No doubt she will get a lucrative modelling job back in the States so she can be conveniently written out and able to come back, been a nice little stop gap for her between pregnancies!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

Perdita (29-12-2017), Rear window (02-01-2018)

Can see her bump in some scenes now, she will be leaving soon .. wonder what her exit storyline will be ...

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...ternity-break/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (04-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Can see her bump in some scenes now, she will be leaving soon .. wonder what her exit storyline will be ...

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...ternity-break/
    Does she leave with Aidan off travelling if he does not die

Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield are joining the cast of Coronation Street playing themselves as part of Rosie’s exit storyline which will see her (Rosie not Helen) appear on This Morning ...

We knew to expect the unexpected with Rosie Webster's upcoming exit storyline in Coronation Street, but we have to admit we didn't see this one coming.

ITV is set to crossover two of its most popular shows as This Morning's Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield hop over to the cobbles to play a part in Rosie's departure.

We're very much looking forward to this.

Corrie producer Kate Oates confirmed the crossover to the Radio Times, promising that Rosie's (temporary) farewell from the soap will "be great comedy".

"Phillip and Holly are coming in for a bit of fun as part of Helen Flanagan's exit story," she said. "It will be great comedy and they're such good sports."

Helen Flanagan hasn't given much away in terms of her character's circumstances, but she has – again – insisted that it's going to be "hilarious".

"I'm going out in very much 'Rosie' style," said the actress, who's going on maternity leave. "The storyline is hilarious, actually. It is really, really funny.

"I've really enjoyed that about my character, doing the comedy. I've really enjoyed doing that."

Digital Spy

https://www.hellomagazine.com/health...-to-baby-girl/

Helen has had a baby girl named Delilah Ruby Congratulations

why why why delilah

Her return has been confirmed but no time schedule yet

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Her return has been confirmed but no time schedule yet
    return with adam?

Thread Information