Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan)

Yep will be back pretty soon i reckon. And this whole i was so tired up in manchestrr well its called work. its what most people do to survive and live off.

i dont think her or brooke realose how lucky they are

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Yep will be back pretty soon i reckon. And this whole i was so tired up in manchestrr well its called work. its what most people do to survive and live off.

i dont think her or brooke realose how lucky they are
    Having been on Corrie for so long, I guess she has got some money behind her and as long as she is with Scott Sinclair,
    she won't feel the pinch too soon. If that relationship ever ends, she will be back in no time. I do wish her well though, she has not always been my favourite character but Rawsie has been fun the last couple of years

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She has not always been my favourite character but Rawsie has been fun the last couple of years
    I agree. She has provided great entertainment these last few years as Corries answer to Mrs Beckham
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

yeah i like her as well, she has really grown on me as a character but i just dont like her attitutde when shes helen not Rosie.

If she could take Sophie with her then that would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    yeah i like her as well, she has really grown on me as a character but i just dont like her attitutde when shes helen not Rosie.

If she could take Sophie with her then that would be even better.
    Or better still, Sophie leave INSTEAD of Rawsie.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-02-2012)

I think she needs some time out after suffering with anxiety, and deserves a break.

Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan has revealed that she is eyeing a part in Shakespeare play Romeo and Juliet.

The Rosie Webster actress, who announced her decision to quit last year, filmed her final scenes on the Weatherfield soap in December.

Teasing future roles, she told The Sun's TV Buzz: "The perfect role for me would be in Romeo and Juliet. The character Rosie can be quite bitchy at times, but Juliet is more like me.

"I'm a romantic person so I know I could play that part really well, and I'm quite good at Shakespeare because I studied him for my A-level in English Literature.

"It's a completely fresh start for me, I've been in Corrie for 12 years - it's all I've ever known. But now I'm living in Wales with my boyfriend [footballer Scott Sinclair], who I've been with for two years."

Flanagan, who suffered panic attacks in the autumn, went on: "I feel like I've got this new-found freedom. When I decided to leave Coronation Street, there was other personal stresses in my life.

"But a week later the panic attacks started. I've always been such a confident person, but I started getting feelings of anxiety and being geeky, I was too embarrassed to say anything.

"Gradually it got worse until it was full on for about a month. I was always comfortable at work, so for it to happen to me after 12 years wasn't very pleasant. Getting through it has made me such a strong person."

The star added: "Amazingly, I haven't had any panic attacks for the past two months. It was emotional, everyone came to say goodbye and I was given this CD full of pictures of me and Rosie since day one. But I love my exit storyline. I'm really pleased they didn't kill Rosie off and that the door has been left open."

Lordy lordy lordy The woman is delusional
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I'm going to miss Rawsie because she is mad as a brush. She'll never be a Becky Granger or Elsie Tanner but she could make you laugh. Only time will tell if Helen can make it out in the big bad world or will she come back to Corrie. once thing the street will be a lot quieter without her.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Fridays episode made me laugh. Thought Rosie would have been too classy to do things in a van lol

Thread Information