Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Rosie Webster is locked up in a disused attic.

The fearful babe is almost unrecognisable as she sits alone on a dusty old bed contemplating her fate.

And just like poor Rosie, viewers of the ITV1 soap have been in the dark as to her whereabouts since she disappeared a couple of weeks ago.

But the terrified teenager is being held captive after being snatched off the street.

Bosses are keeping tight-lipped about the identity of her captor but with evil businessman Tony Gordon set to do away with Liam Connor this week he’s got to be the number one suspect.

A Coronation Street insider told the Daily Star Sunday: “Rosie was the one who showed Tony the footage of Carla and Liam so he would benefit most from her being out of the way as she provides him with a motive for murder.

“But we’ve also seen how she’s sent ex-lover John Stape over the edge in recent weeks.

“He also has a reason to keep her locked up – as far as John is concerned Rosie’s to blame for putting his relationship with Fiz in jeopardy.

“And the other suspect is Leanne Battersby.

“She’s been keen to cash in on the lottery win she’s been hiding from the rest of the girls at the knicker factory. With Rosie out of the way it means she’s more likely to get her hands on the money.

“But viewers will have to wait and see who’s behind her ordeal.

“The scenes are going to be very dramatic and Rosie ends up begging for her life.”

Fans of Corrie will be able to see Rosie locked up for the first time a week tomorrow.
    Pity she isnt locked up permanently
    It's clear who has taken her in my opinion, will possibly be turning off Corrie again after this week, i can't do with another big Rosie storyline again

Mystery has surrounded Rosie’s sudden disappearance for weeks. Did Tony take her? Did someone else? Or has she simply done a runner?
    Finally, her whereabouts are revealed – she’s being held captive by John!

“In his troubled state of mind, he just thinks he’s teaching her a lesson,” reveals Graeme Hawley, who plays John.

At the start of the week, we see dishevelled Rosie in a dingy room – with John. She demands to know when she can leave.

“He can’t let her go yet. After finding Rosie drunk outside a club, similar to last time, he locked her in his car again and this time drove her to his late gran’s house,” reveals Graeme.

And the teen has been locked up in the loft of the deserted house ever since!

“Every day that he doesn’t free Rosie, it gets worse,” adds Graeme. “It becomes more and more difficult to let her go.”

John promises to release her when he has told Fiz. And he buys himself some more time when he makes Rosie send a postcard to her parents saying that she is fine.

However, when Fiz tells John that she has booked a holiday for them, he has to warn Rosie that soon he won’t be around for a few days.

Later, terrified at the thought of being left completely alone, Rosie makes a bid for freedom!

John comes home from work to find her missing and searches the house – until he finds a petrified Rosie hiding in the shower.

“He gets her back into the loft and Rosie accepts defeat,” says Graeme. ”She is not going to get out.”

Rosie Webster

RACY Rosie Webster turns into a glamour girl and sends her parents into a rage.

The Street’s sex bomb poses provocatively for a steamy centre-page spread as she takes revenge on her weirdo former lover John Stape by telling all to a newspaper.

Rosie was kidnapped and held hostage by the maniac, who has now been jailed.

And – as revealed in your Daily Star last month – she decides to cash in on her ordeal by selling her story to the Weatherfield Gazette.

Rosie (Helen Flanagan, 19) insists the headline should read “My weeks of hell” and the story must include the line: “My biggest fear was creepy John Stape would make me his slave.”

But in tonight’s episodes her long-suffering parents Sally and Kevin (Sally Whittaker, 45, and Michael Le Vell, 43) hit the roof when they open the paper and spot their scantily-clad daughter.

Disgusted Kevin tells her: “You’ve made a mockery out of the whole thing.

“Your mum and me were worried sick imagining all the sick and terrible things that could have happened to you and you cash in on it all by flaunting your body all over the papers. I’m ashamed of you.”

It is not the first time fans have seen Helen in her undies. 

She peeled off in a bid to seduce her boss Tony Gordon (Gray O’Brien, 40) in a hotel room.

But she is not the only daughter causing Kevin and Sally heartache tonight.

They discover a pregnancy test in the bin and blame Rosie.

But they are shocked when her little sister Sophie (Brooke Vincent, 16) admits she took the test and it was positive.

Mechanic Kevin blows a gasket, vowing to find the father and give him a good pasting

See the uproar over Rosie in tonight’s shows on ITV1 at 7.30pm and 8.30pm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

bingojuls (05-06-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    RACY Rosie Webster turns into a glamour girl and sends her parents into a rage.

The Street’s sex bomb poses provocatively for a steamy centre-page spread as she takes revenge on her weirdo former lover John Stape by telling all to a newspaper.

Rosie was kidnapped and held hostage by the maniac, who has now been jailed.

And – as revealed in your Daily Star last month – she decides to cash in on her ordeal by selling her story to the Weatherfield Gazette.

Rosie (Helen Flanagan, 19) insists the headline should read “My weeks of hell” and the story must include the line: “My biggest fear was creepy John Stape would make me his slave.”

But in tonight’s episodes her long-suffering parents Sally and Kevin (Sally Whittaker, 45, and Michael Le Vell, 43) hit the roof when they open the paper and spot their scantily-clad daughter.

Disgusted Kevin tells her: “You’ve made a mockery out of the whole thing.

“Your mum and me were worried sick imagining all the sick and terrible things that could have happened to you and you cash in on it all by flaunting your body all over the papers. I’m ashamed of you.”

It is not the first time fans have seen Helen in her undies. 

She peeled off in a bid to seduce her boss Tony Gordon (Gray O’Brien, 40) in a hotel room.

But she is not the only daughter causing Kevin and Sally heartache tonight.

They discover a pregnancy test in the bin and blame Rosie.

But they are shocked when her little sister Sophie (Brooke Vincent, 16) admits she took the test and it was positive.

Mechanic Kevin blows a gasket, vowing to find the father and give him a good pasting

See the uproar over Rosie in tonight’s shows on ITV1 at 7.30pm and 8.30pm.
    This has already been mentioned in the episode spoilers
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Cool Rawsie Webster spends Stapes dosh

CORRIE bitch Rosie Webster is to land a huge windfall — from her KIDNAPPER.
    Power-hungry Rosie goes on a spending spree with John Stape’s dosh.

But cocky Rosie soon becomes “Weatherfield’s most hated” after splashing cash on a sports car, designer gear — and a share in Underworld.

Disgraced teacher John (Graeme Hawley) sends her money from jail hoping it will make amends after he kept her banged up at his gran’s. The cash is from the sale of the house.

A source said: “John feels guilty. He thinks she’ll forgive him because of the money.

“He hopes it will mean he’s accepted back into Weatherfield when he’s let out of prison.”

But teen Rosie (Helen Flanagan) — who sold her story and posed for snaps to cash in on her kidnap — lets the bonanza go to her head.

The Underworld girls are seething when Rosie, an office assistant at the knicker factory, buys into the business after new boss Luke Strong (Craig Kelly) hits cash problems.

The insider said: “The factory girls are furious Rosie will suddenly become one of their bosses.

“And won’t she just let them all know it. She’ll become Weatherfield’s most hated overnight.”
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Woah, Rosie buying a stake in Underworld? That's bad. She doesn't strike me as the sort of person who has business sense.
    Thanks CrazyLea

haha i like the sound of this!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Will she have her stake for long though? She has no business sense and I reckon when Carla comes back, she will become top dog again, hopefully sacking Rosie in the process. I feel sorry for the machinists already, she will make their lives hell

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    CORRIE bitch Rosie Webster is to land a huge windfall — from her KIDNAPPER.
    Power-hungry Rosie goes on a spending spree with John Stape’s dosh.

But cocky Rosie soon becomes “Weatherfield’s most hated” after splashing cash on a sports car, designer gear — and a share in Underworld.

Disgraced teacher John (Graeme Hawley) sends her money from jail hoping it will make amends after he kept her banged up at his gran’s. The cash is from the sale of the house.

A source said: “John feels guilty. He thinks she’ll forgive him because of the money.

“He hopes it will mean he’s accepted back into Weatherfield when he’s let out of prison.”

But teen Rosie (Helen Flanagan) — who sold her story and posed for snaps to cash in on her kidnap — lets the bonanza go to her head.

The Underworld girls are seething when Rosie, an office assistant at the knicker factory, buys into the business after new boss Luke Strong (Craig Kelly) hits cash problems.

The insider said: “The factory girls are furious Rosie will suddenly become one of their bosses.

“And won’t she just let them all know it. She’ll become Weatherfield’s most hated overnight.”

LOVE IT ! Come on Rosie ... I love it when she drives the others up the wall.

how much money is Stape giving her?! ok i can understand he might have enough for her to spend on a naff car (can she even drive?) but a share in a business? he was an english teacher and then a cab driver!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information