Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tony's next target

Tony's next target

Whitney may have gotten too grown up for Tony and he will move to his next target / victim so who could it be Lauren, Abbie, Lucy etc

well when bianca finds out tony will be in court so i dont think he will stick around the square
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

im wondering whether bianca will necessarily find out straight away, i mean is it known yet how tony is exposed? it may be that tony and whitney goes on til someone finds out about the abuse (in which case i doubt thered be a next victim) but if its just tony dumps whitney for being too old and whitney doesnt say anything then he could well move onto someone else
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    im wondering whether bianca will necessarily find out straight away, i mean is it known yet how tony is exposed? it may be that tony and whitney goes on til someone finds out about the abuse (in which case i doubt thered be a next victim) but if its just tony dumps whitney for being too old and whitney doesnt say anything then he could well move onto someone else
    well i hope it does not go on too long its not nice to watch
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    well i hope it does not go on too long its not nice to watch
    its not, although its good in a way that its having that effect on people. i think it needs to go on for quite a few months though to get the real danger of the situation, if its over in a few weeks itll feel like its been rushed
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

i think that one of the other kids might find out, there's so many of them in that house it seems inevitable. maybe tiffany sees something but doesn't understand what it is and doesn't say anything for a while because she's confused

I think Ricky might see something, try and tell Bianca, but she won't believe him, she'll think Ricky is just trying to get rid of Tony

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    i think that one of the other kids might find out, there's so many of them in that house it seems inevitable. maybe tiffany sees something but doesn't understand what it is and doesn't say anything for a while because she's confused
    I think Tiffany is too forthright not to say something, probably more likely that she will say something in all innocence which will get the adults thinking.

I think Pat's already thinking he's not the total hero Bianca has made him out to be.

I think it is being acted out really well. Some of it made my blood run cold.

Thread Information