Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Night Live: The Mole Revealed

Obviously, being in there, living with the housemates, you get a better understanding of what they’re all like.

Who do you feel is the most genuine in there?

Who do you think you’d have got on with if you’d stayed in longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Davina View Post
    Obviously, being in there, living with the housemates, you get a better understanding of what they’re all like.

Who do you feel is the most genuine in there?

Who do you think you’d have got on with if you’d stayed in longer?
    i think pharrell is being himself. dunno if that makes him genuine, but he is being himself.

lisa seems pretty genuine, she is the only person i really got on with (even if i did use her a bit, but we can get back to that later... )

i think i might have gotton on with jess if i had stayed in there. she was a bit of a tart to start with, but she seemed to change by yesterday night. she stopped trying to be the pretty blonde and started to be herself.

I know it’s only early days, but who would you want to win the show, based on your time in the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Davina View Post
    I know it’s only early days, but who would you want to win the show, based on your time in the house?
    probably lisa. but she seems a bit gullible at times. and if she goes anywhere near that slimeball aaron then ill have to break into that house and give her a slap around the head untill she gets back to her senses.

Thanks for being such a great housemate, here are your best bits!

Aleesha everyone!

So now you’ve heard Aleesha speak out about their time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Aleesha a few quick questions!

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

i have been told to stay on this account but i'm gonna type like i usually talk so you can try to guess who i am

Yeah, it was fun. It was really hard though and i was really rubbish at the tasks i had to do - like completly missing one on friday!! I found some of the things that other members did annoying though. Like forming couples all the time. Having one or two is ok, but the whole house pairing up is taking it way too far. So that annoying me kind of took the edge of it because it made it harder to have fun.

What did you think when you were told you’d be Big Brother’s mole?

Honestly? At first i was a bit iffy, i thought it would be too much to commit you. But then i thought, **** it and do it. I only ended up doing it cause i PMed Bryan and asked if it would be ok if i strongly hinted in some of the discussion threads that i was in the house. I didn't really get what i would have to do at first though, so when i knew that, i thought it would be ok.

If Aleesha had been able to stay, do you reckon she’d have got far in the contest?

Thread Information