Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Night Live: The Mole Revealed

Sunday Night Live: The Mole Revealed

It's the moment you've all been waiting for...the big reveal!

Hello and welcome to a very special Big Brother!

Of course, you don’t usually see me until Fridays, but tonight is the moment you’ve all been waiting for! The big reveal!

Now tensions have been high in the house with housemates throwing accusations around like nobody’s business! And you’ve all been busy in the forums with your suspicions over who the Big Brother mole is!

Now shortly Big Brother will be asking housemates to decide who they think the mole is, and if they guess correctly then they will earn the right tomorrow, as usual.

But if they fail, then they will be stipped of that right, and ALL of them will face eviction from the Big Brother house this coming Friday!

How exciting! I can barely contain myself! I wont keep you all hanging any longer, I’ll now pass you over to Big Brother…

So housemates think that Steve is the Big Brother mole? Are they right? Are they wrong? I’m now going to speak to the house…

Oh my god! How nail biting was that!? So there we have it !

Housemates failed to guess that Aleesha was the Big Brother mole, and therefore they all face the public vote this week!

Join me in half an hour, after The Sunday Night Project, when I’ll quizzing devious Aleesha on her brief spell in the house, and what she really thinks on her housemates!

Welcome back to Big Brother!

Earlier this evening housemates had to guess who they thought was the Big Brother mole.

Housemates failed to guess that Aleesha was the Big Brother mole, and therefore they all face the public vote this week!

So Aleesha’s done what she was sent in to do, and now it’s time for her to leave. I’m now going to talk to the house.

Join me after the break, when I quiz Aleesha on her time in the house!

Hello and welcome back to the studio, and welcome to Big Brother’s mole Aleesha!

Aleesha, how does it feel to finally be out of the house?

it feels great. i didnt realise how hard it would be in there!! when i agreed to be a mole i thought it would just be being bitchy, but then when i realised i would have to not be caught and set someone else up, it got really hard.

Are you pleased that you managed to fool the other housemates?

Were there anytime’s when you thought the housemates had clocked on that it was you?

i thought i had been clocked as soon as i got in there! i was pretty bitchy to start with so as soon as they said there was a mole, i knew they were gonna be onto me. so i started to tone it down, and made some lame **** excuse tht not drinking makes me isolated.

im pleased i managed to fool them in the end. lots of people didnt want to talk about the mole for a long time so it was tricky to set someone up. i thought it was gonna be dead obvious it was me because i was always around when they chatted about it, and it was nearly always me that started the convo.

Thread Information