Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Footballers Wives: Extra Time . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    I liked it but I don't like Tanya's sister. I think she is a poor replacement for good ol' Tanya!
    definately osiris. having tanya in it would have been much better i really thought she was going to turn up in it!! and she didnt end up buying the club.

there were times though when i thought ooh look she has the same sort of mannerisms as tanya! espeically some of the way she said stuff

Quote Originally Posted by debs26
    definately osiris. having tanya in it would have been much better i really thought she was going to turn up in it!! and she didnt end up buying the club.

there were times though when i thought ooh look she has the same sort of mannerisms as tanya! espeically some of the way she said stuff

Yeah she was definately a Tanya clone and that other guy looked like Frank. I have a feeling they are jsut gonig to try and recreate that Tanya - frank relationship, she looked like she was gonna seduce him.
    L*U*N*A

yeah i agree she just as money grabbing as her sister!! must be a family trait!! hope she dosennt bump this one off!!

sorry about my spelling on the last post, I was typing too quickly!
    Anyone know how many episodes there will be of extra time?

If she bumps him off I'll be dissapointed, I don't want them to start repeating storylines......it will go like Startrek! argh!
    I do think they should end footballers wives when it is on a high rather than a low, so I hope there's only one more - as much as I do love it I just don't want it to drag on and get cancelled!
    L*U*N*A

Well it might drag a bit as there will be 12 episodes of extra time, i think its quite good though, only problem is when the actual things comes back where will it start off from where extra time finished or where the original program finished???

i think the orginal programme has finshed on itv and on itv2 it is extra time.
    but i think they should put it on Itv because there is nothing on a Thursday anymore on Itv and if it it was on there it will be easy to watch.

I think footies wives extra time is great and i like Anika and prefer her to Tanya
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

I dont like Anika, and I don't like Gary. He's creepy.

i seb and Yaz as a coupel what do you guys think

Seb and Yas was ok - got to see a another side to Seb

I did like Rees - i thought FW would make him and Lucy have an attraction for one another or an affair

Thread Information