Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FW: EXTRA TIME (Thursday 26th May 2005)

FW: EXTRA TIME (Thursday 9th June 2005) Episode 3

Right well here is what happened in episode three:

Harley arranges to go on ahead to Madrid for a medical and believes Shannon (Sarah Barrand) is staying at home. He is actually leaving with Katie. Eager to surprise him Shannon books her ticket and hot foots it to the airport only to bump into Katie. When Shannon innocently believes it’s a coincidence she is mortified when the truth is revealed, as she realises she has lost Harley forever.

Oliver attends his first therapy session where he reveals that he found his mother dead from a heroin overdose when he was seven, although it’s obvious he has no interest in having another session. On joining Garry and Anika for dinner they get him to agree to a residency at The Cloister Clinic.

Seb is given a send off at the training ground amidst a chorus of Viva Espana.

Lucy and Yasmin’s tetchiness spirals into a full scale row when Yasmin refuses to get a job. Bruno arrives home to find Lucy steaming drunk, having raided the mini-bar, she’s furious that he favours Yasmin more that Rees. Bruno plays a blinder – it’s because Rees reminds him of how he could have turned out.

Although Anika personally delivered Oliver to the clinic it’s not long before he is sat in a bar, glass in hand with the leaflet for the clinic rolled into a tube and ready for action. Later, after an afternoon session between the sheets Garry and Anika are lying in her darkened room. This personal assistant knows just how to keep her new boss happy. But they are both unprepared for the shock they get when a comatosed Oliver returns to the flat and stumbles into the bed with them, placing his hand firmly on an ****! It’s Gary’s and he dare not move for fear of waking up his son, Anika is mortified!

It’s Angelica’s sixth birthday party at Nabakov’s Cocoon. She spots Rees dropping an E and asks him for a sweetie. He tells her to p*** off. After a short while Angelica steals a couple of E’s from an oblivious Rees’s pockets. After shoving a few in her mouth the drug starts to kick in sending Angelica straight onto the dance floor where she dances manically, sweating and tells Lucy to piss off. Angelica then collapses. Yasmin’s eyes fix onto her brothers’ as he sweats for England, how much of a mess has he got then into? The ambulance is called and Angelica is rushed to hospital, but will she pull through.

Can anyone post what happened last night? I don't get too watch it... Thanks

thanks for posting these, for those of us who have itv2 its nice to keep up!

Quote Originally Posted by melons1976
    Can anyone post what happened last night? I don't get too watch it... Thanks
    Hi Melons. I've posted what happened last night (see above your post).

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    thanks for posting these, for those of us who have itv2 its nice to keep up!
    That's OK. Glad to see people read them. I'll carry on posting so as people who miss an episode can catch up.

Are all the extra time episodes going to be shown on ITV when fottballer's wives comes back for the new series, because I cant get Sky and i really want to see them?

Quote Originally Posted by billbabe04
    Are all the extra time episodes going to be shown on ITV when fottballer's wives comes back for the new series, because I cant get Sky and i really want to see them?
    Well in that case you may have to wait and see if fw: extra time comes out on dvd, as I think the idea of doing this series is for itv2 viewers only. Plus in the next series of footballers wive I think they'd do recaps or flashbacks from extra time, so as the itv1 viewers can make sense of what's happened. Like what channel 4 did when they showed the late night episode of hollyoaks, they just incorporated the 5 night episodes in with bits people missed when they (including myself) forgot the show was on at a particular time after 9pm.
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 16-06-2005 at 18:59.

Hi can anyone tell me what's happened in the rest of the episodes so far pls?

Thanks!

Thread Information