Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty)

Quote Originally Posted by xxOShelleyOxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    They must be older than that. Their first appearance was on 13.12.1993
    Not sure i just thought i always remembered lucy saying..im 13 im not a child... and thinking to myself oh yes you are lol. This was when she was staying with christian
    According to Wikipedia Lucy and Peter were born on 9 Dec 1993 meaning that they are 14, 15 in december
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    How old is Whitney?

If he picks a new subject i hope its anyone but annoying Lucy. Lauren would be a good choice.
    i don't think it'd have any effect if he did it with lucy - shes a little trollop and acts as if she's 21 anyway, not saying she deserves to be abused or anything, but it's not going to be that dramatic seen as she was forever trying to jump Craig and Ollie

Lauren is a lot more innocent, she may be the same age as Lucy but she is very niave and young for her age, it would seem the more logical target for Tony

but surely if he dumps Whitney she'll just mouth off straight away about the whole affair?

but tony's a creep he doesnt need to dump whitney if he sets his sights on lauren (or another youngster) he might just want to have his cake and eat it.

and whitney seems to enjoy living with bianca i dont think she would mouth off about this as she believes it is an affair and she would end up in care again
    Maisie Mouse

I still think Lauren is too old. By the time he has won her trust and groomed her she will be coming up to the age that Whitney is now.

yeah me too, she is rather sensible also.

And i cant picture abi being a likely candidate either she is only for her dad and no one else,
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by xxOShelleyOxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    how old are lucy and peter?
    They are 13. I think abi is 10, 11 maybe.
    lucy and peter were born in december 1993, so as lauren is in the same year at school as them, all 3 of them are 14 (will be 15 on their next bdays). abi is 12 (will be 13 on her next bday)
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

PAEDOPHILE Tony King’s perverted secret is out when Whitney Dean reveals their affair.

She turns 16 and tells mum Bianca her boyfriend has been having sex with her since she was 12.

And all hell breaks loose as Bianca – played by Patsy Palmer, 36 – realises she has let a sexual predator into her home.

Bianca tells Whitney (Shona McGarty, 16): “You were 12. He came into this family to be a father to you, Tiff and the boys and he abused you.

“He is a paedophile. He’s an adult and you’re a child.”

And Bianca quickly calls police who arrest Tony (Chris Coghill, 33) as he flees Walford.

Fans will see the scenes – one of the the most controversial plots of the year – from next Monday.

But executive producer Diederick Santer, 39, says: “Telling stories about difficult social issues is nothing new for the show.”

this is going to be good, overall its been a very good storyline

RICKY Butcher turns superhero when he gives paedophile Tony King a beating.

Tony is released on bail after he is arrested over his affair with schoolgirl Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty, 17).

And when he returns to the Square to try to convince her to withdraw her evidence against him he runs into a furious Ricky Butcher.

Ricky (Sid Owen, 36) has feelings for Whitney’s stepmum Bianca Jackson.

And after Tony’s affair was rumbled, he has become her shoulder to cry on.

He loses his temper when he catches Tony (Chris Coghill, 33) in the area and gives him a kicking.

EastEnders boss Diederick Santer, 39, told the Daily Star: “I think everyone wants to see justice done.

“Ricky is furious with himself for not having a go at Tony when he suspected he was roughing up Whitney.

“So he beats him up.”

The explosive storyline has caused controversy, with some viewers claiming it is too strong to be shown before the watershed.

But Patsy Palmer, 36, who plays Bianca, believes it is an important plot.

She said: “Sadly, Bianca’s situation is not uncommon. Many families have been in this position.

“But if by doing this storyline the show gives one person the courage to speak up it’ll have done its job.”

hats off to the actresses that play bianca and whitney, superb acting on the diffilcult storyline.

Thread Information