Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SBBB3 News & Updates

SBBB3 News & Updates

Here's a thread for you all to catch up with the latest news & updates from the Big Brother house.

Me and Debs will do our upmost to keep this regular and up to date, but any help from you all out there would be greatfully appreciated!
    Last edited by Bryan; 10-09-2008 at 20:27.

Davina introduces the housemates to us, and reveals that Big Brother will be dealing the housemates a shocking twist just after 9 o clock!

Aaron walks in confidently, two buttons undone on his shirting, checking out the ladies. He doesn’t seem too threatened by Mitch!

Steve sprays stringy foam at Lucy and winks at her, some out and out right flirting there!

Mitch flirts with Jess, when she says she’s from Essex, he says “you must be with looks like that”. Will be the first target for the self confessed ladies man?

Aleesha doesn’t want any alcohol, ruffles a few feathers. Lisa checks Aleesha’s breasts, questioning whether they are real?

Sex made Claire is already touching up the young men! She gives Aaron a firm squeeze of his muscles!

Lucy reveals she’s a hairdresser and offers to cut everyone’s hair. Lisa admits she tried to cut hair once but ended up cutting into someone’s ear!!!

Steve finds some Beans in the cupboard. Beans on toast anyone? They haven’t even been there half another and they’re getting the hob on!

Aleesha doesn’t seem too impressed by the house décor! “god look at this house did they really have to go for so many colours? its so... ugly”. She shakes a shelf and it falls off “and cheap too”.

BOOBGATE continues. Lisa can’t stop staring at Aleesha’s breasts. Aleesha questions if Lisa is lesbian, Lisa responds: “sorreh i just wanna touch that boob it looks fake and plastic...” Aleesha admits they’re fake!

Steve finds a bottle of Vodka in the cupboard, shots all around!

Steve isn’t wasting no time with Lucy! “You're so not an idiot, you're so sexy. We should head out to the garden later on and have a chat.”

Mitch goes outside, Jess offers to keep him company, but ends up staying inside with the others!

Ok it’s impossible to tell who is flirting with who! Let’s just say there’s a lot of flirting going on in that house at the moment!!!

Aleesha isn’t a fan of the girly girls “tell you what, this screaming is going to do my head in if they dont shut it soon!”

Pharrell enters and no one can seem to get his name right! “Faryl?”, “Tarell”, “Phar…sorry what is it?”

The hot tub’s been mentioned! How long before the housemate strip off? We don’t reckon long!

Could tensions be brewing between ladies men Mitch and Steve? They’ve both tired it on with the same set of girls, and now Steve is saying “Never been to Liverpool. Not a scouse fan.” And where is Mitch from? You guessed it! Liverpool!

Big Brother announces to housemates that one of the housemate is actually Big Brother’s mole. On Sunday night housemates must guess who they think the mole is. If they guess correctly they will earn the right to nominate on Monday. If they guess incorrectly they will all face the public vote for eviction!

Big Brother’s announcement has resulted in the housemates becoming unusually quiet!

Lucy is freaked out by Big Brother’s revealation. Lisa tries to reassure her “Dont worry Luce this isnt the hammer house of horror the mole wont do somethin terrible..” The mole might not, but there’s no knowing what Big Brother may do!!!

Keeping a level head, Lisa suggests “we should all stand and get in a circle put our suggestions in a hat then look at 'em and see who everyone thinks” Clever thinking Lisa!

Everyone else seems to want to forget about it until another day, and just want to get drunk to nub it all out! Silly fools!

The talk turns to chaparones! Pharrell confesses to having a “Big Bang” with his chaperone in the back of the van on the way to the house. Then Aleesha opens up about her drama (which was reported to you all last week). Lisa asks her to rate her chaperone out of 10! Aleesha replies “average. Not worth it really”

Alex is the final housemate to enter! The excitement of the evning caused her to faint! She has been lying in the coridoor for half an hour! She seems a bit bewildered and asks for a glass of water!

The drink has started to get to the housemates’ heads! Mitch has stated slurring his words and seeing double. Lucy has a giggle fit, falls and breaks a heel on her shoe. Housemates start singing yellow submarine!

Alex decides to lye down for a while to get over her light headidness.

Mitch is the man with the drunken plan, he’ll do anything to get Jess into that hot tub:
    “i have a plan jess babe. jess. jess. right jess. i go down to my boxers.
    i have a hoodie and a t shirt then yeah? so if you go in in your t shirt you can wear my hoodie or t shirt after.. yeah jess?”

Quote of the day goes to Pharrell: “Man the fame hungry wannabees are at it already some will do anything for an amazon voucher.”

Mitch is a fast one: “I’ll be wet when i come out the hot tub... wet boxers might cause pneumonia... ill have to get them off straight away. uh oh.”

Aleesha worries that sitting away from the rest, and staying sober will make others think she is a moody bugger.
    “i work in PR so i see people like that everyday too. soo fake. its like **does impression** "lets go to the hot tub so everyone thinks i'm like soo out there and nobody suspects me at all". transparent as a piece of glass!” They wont think you’re moody Aleesha, they’ll think you’re a bitch!

Mitch asks Big Brother for some more alcohol, they give housemates 24 cans of cider and say that’s their limit for the evening. Big Brother doesn’t want to be condoning binge drinking after all!

Click to read Lisa's entertaining visit to the diary room

Aleesha isn’t keen on Pharrell’s opinionated comments, so moves away. Pharrell’s response: “Why you moving away? have you dealt one and tried to put the blame on me”

A tipsy Aaron starts singing, but what the hell is he going on about?
    “Is this the way to the Big Bro house
    Always praying with my mouse
    Hoping to make it in the house
    and finally found out i got in”

An argument could well be brewing between Mitch and Viral…

Pharrell finally snaps at the housemates for getting his name wrong, Lisa bears the brunt of his anger.

The housemates mock Aaron’s cheesy chat up line to Jess “You really remind me of someone but i can not for the life of me work out who it is...maybe i have met you in my dreams or something” smooth Aaaron!

Lisa and Aaaron cook up a theory on who the mole is. They point the finger at Pharrell and suspect his arguments with everyone are more than it seems.

Aleesha warns Viral that he wont be getting very far in the contest if he carries on the way he is. He responds: “Why because I didn't rip my gear off as soon as I got into the house, I didn't want to embarrass any Mr Punyverse with my Alpha Male body. Anyway is that girl Alex still asleep on the floor.”

One by one the housemates headed to midnight, and by just gone midnight Lucy and Mitch were the final housemates to hit the hay.
    Last edited by Bryan; 11-09-2008 at 09:40.

Quieter in the house this morning, alex, claire, aaron and steve all getting to know each other!

Everyone has enjoyed tucking into a sausage sarnie, 'sausage' is mentioned a lot and i dont think they mean the butcher kind! This lot are worse than last years!!

Talking of sausages, one night in and claire seem to be missing something! She has requested a sausage of the buzzy kind!!! Will big brother be granting that request or will she have to choose one of the men to help!

Aaron still has his ickle 'tummy' bug awww poor aaron

Thread Information