Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Launch Night Thread

60 seconds with…Jack!

Name: Jack
    Job: Market Trader
    Hometown: London

Tell Us About Yourself: I am your quintessential cockney geezer! Work on the markets, selling whatever I can, see myself as a bit of a del boy. I’m a cheeky chappy, always up for a laugh. Would like to consider myself a bit of a hit with the ladies, could charm the pants off of them if I tried! I get along with everyone really, good times are guaranteed when Jack is about!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Geezer! Charmer! Cheeky! Wheeler-dealer!

Why Big Brother? Why not!? Fancy a change of scene, and it looks like a right old laugh! If it’s all about sunbathing with bikini babes then sign me up!

Do you think you’ll get very far? Maybe, depends if they take to me. I might seem a bit too “in your face” for some people, but hopefully everyone will be on the level, and we’ll all get on like an house on fire.

Plans For The Future? Like old Del Boy says, one day we’ll be millionaires. I’ll probs keep on wheeler-dealing until the gambles pay off! If I have a lady by my side then that’s a bonus!

60 seconds with…Steve!

Name: Steve
    Job: Builder
    Hometown: Dublin

Tell Us About Yourself: Your average kind of guy, I like my ladies, my football and a curry and a couple of beers with the lads of a Friday night. Work as a builder, it’s all I know really. Don’t claim to be the smartest or the richest but I’d like to think I have looks on my side, and a sparkle that draws the ladies to me! Don’t wanna think of how many ladies I’ve had, let’s just say I’ve never gone without!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Smooth. Hot. Alright. Ladies man.

Why Big Brother? Let’s be honest it’s all about the lovely ladies and the 100 grand prize money at the end of the day! And a few weeks off work is always a bonus!

Do you think you’ll get very far? If there’s any nice ladies in there and I play the romance card, then hopefully I will yeah.

Plans For The Future? Carry on with what I’m doing already, nothing wrong with being a builder and having fun with the ladies. I’m easy like that

60 seconds with…Aaron!

Name: Aaron
    Job: Model
    Hometown: Wales

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m a model, worked hard to get where I am, and would like to think I’m doing a good job of it. Got looks and money on my side, but don’t like to brag about it really. Like the finer things in life: designer labels, flashy cars, and of course the ladies. I’m down to earth really, always up for a laugh with the lads. Your typical kind of guy at the end of the day.

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Cool. Fit. Relaxed. Easy. Confident.

Why Big Brother? Always up for new challenges, only when I’m being pushed do I really feel alive.

Do you think you’ll get very far? Yeah, don’t see why not. Got looks on my side for the ladies out there, vote Adam, you know want to

Plans For The Future? Continue with my modelling I suppose, find myself a lovely lady and enjoy life as best I can.

60 seconds with…Pharrell!

Name: Pharrell
    Hometown: London

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m one of the leading figures in the urban hip hop music scene in the UK. Set up my own record label, and working with a lot of the up and coming artists. Like to mix some tapes in my spare time, aswell as impress the ladies. I’m very opinionated and have very low tolerance levels. Quite argumentative and don’t have time for morons, the house needs to have intellect or I wont be happy.

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Intellectual. Argumentative. Opinionated. Driven. True.

Why Big Brother? To raise the profile of my company and my artists. And because it’s a big thing? To win Big Brother is the golden goose, to reign supreme with the public.

Do you think you’ll get very far? I’ve got a big ego, that wont go down too well I suppose. I admire Victor, Science and Lucipher from SBB2, they might not have been very popular but they were true to themselves, and cut out all the bull****!

Plans For The Future? To see my company go onto bigger and better things, get my artist’s music out there, make them household names.

60 seconds with…Mitch!

Name: Mitch
    Hometown: Liverpool.

Tell Us About Yourself: Graduated with a first in Business, and landed myself a cushy job at my father’s company. I get to do the hiring and firing, it’s great – gives me a sense of power over others. Got a nice wage, and I like to go out and live the high life a little bit with my friends. I’ve got the patter, and the gift and the gab, like to think I’m a hit with the ladies, they’re on to a winner when they meet me. I’m just one of the lads, know how to show everyone a good time really.

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Rich. Sexy. Confident. Fun. Cool.

Why Big Brother? Because it’ll be like going back to uni, and no matter where I finish I’ve got my job to go back to afterwards. A summer of fun and frolics with the ladies sounds very nice to me!

Do you think you’ll get very far? For sure, I can get on with anyone from any walk of life. I can adapt to any situation and think I’ve got what it takes to go the distance.

Plans For The Future? Work my way up the career ladder, and set up my own company probably. Get a trophy wife, and move to Monte Carlo.

So there you have it, 12 housemates locked inside the Big Brother compound for the next 45 days! Look at them all, a bundle of nerves, getting to know one another!

Little do they know that in just under an hour’s time Big Brother will be dropping the mother of all bombshell’s to the house!

Join me after a bumper edition of 8 out of 10 cats to see the live announcement to the house!

Welcome Back To Big Brother!

It’s been an hour since the last housemate walked into the Big Brother house, and already the housemates are getting to know one another.

Look at them all, all nice and friendly, but I wonder how friendly they’ll be once they hear what Big Brother’s got to say.

I’ll now pass you over to Big Brother in the Day 1 thread…

Oh my god! You can’t leave it there!

Not to worry, as you can snoop in on the house whenever you want 24-7, to see the latest goings on from within the Big Brother House!

So what do you think of the twist? I’m sure you’ve got plenty to say and I bet you’ve already got your susiciions which one of those devious little darlings is the Big Brother mole! Well that’s what the BBLB forum is there for!

Over the next 45 days you can post your views, opinions and theories there, aswell as find out all the latest news and updates from within the house!
    And most importantly of all it is down to you to vote for who you want to evict each week, so keep your eyes out for those all important polls!

Join me Sunday night at 8pm, when the housemates will decide who they think the Big Brother mole is!

For now though, it’s goodbye from me.

Thread Information