Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live Launch Night Thread

Live Launch Night Thread

It’s that time again…reality fever is in the air…the time is ripe for another batch of delusional wannabees…ladies and gentlemen it’s finally time for the third series of…

SOAPBOARDS BIG BROTHER!

Welcome once again, as we open the doors to the most famous house on the internet! For the next 6 weeks we will see 10 housemates live, breath, eat, sleep, do everything together under the scrutiny of Big Brother and you guys at home!

This year we have a lot of suprsies in store for you all at home, so many juicy little tidbits that I can’t wait to tantalise you all with! But all comes to those who wait!

This year the housemates have a real life prize to compete for! Kindly donated by Rimmer, a £30 Amazon voucher awaits the winner of this year’s contest!

But enough from me, I know you’re all dying to find out who’s going into the house this year! So without further a do, let’s bring out the housemates and let them enter the Big Brother house!

60 seconds with…Lucy!

Name: Lucy
    Job: Hairdresser
    Hometown: Bristol

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m a hairdresser, and good old Brizzle girl. I’m a bit blonde, a bit of a bimbo, but everybody loves me! Always smiling, always laughing, I love life really! Love my job, because I get to gossip all day and chat away! Like to go out and party with my girlfriends! Looking for love, I’m a hopeless romantic and love Sex And The City – maybe I’ll find my Mr Big in the Big Brother House!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Blonde! Friendly! Happy! Smiley! Fun!

Why Big Brother? I’ll try all things once. I love to have a laugh, a bit of fun, and I think I could lighten up the Big Brother house with my bubbly Brizzle personality.

Do you think you’ll get very far? I’d like to think so! I’m friendly! Nice! I get on with everyone really, so hopefully no one will nominate me!

Plans For The Future? Dunno really! I’d be happy cutting hair and gossiping away forever more me! As long as I’m smiling and having fun, I don’t care where I am or what I’m doing really!

*runs into the house*

Hi guys, I'm Steve!! I'm so excited to be here

60 seconds with…Alex!

Name: Alex
    Job: Artist/Sculptor
    Hometown: Glasgow

Tell Us About Yourself: Art is my life, I’m a conceptual artist, I base my work on life, my surroundings. Most of it’s sculpting but I do Modern Art occasionally, I’m definitely not you’re paint with watercolours kind of artist. I’m very introvert, my views, my style, everything about me is out there, wacky and off the wall.

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Creative. Introvert. Cultured. Intelligent. Wacky.

Why Big Brother? For an artist, Big Brother is the ultimate experience, just a rich and diverse tapestry for me to get inspiration from.

Do you think you’ll get very far? Probably not! I’m a vegan, which will be awkward for the cooks! I also have strong opinions on a lot of things and I’m not afraid to debate them with others.

Plans For The Future? See where life takes me and live for the moment is my motto. Hopefully I’ll always stay true to myself and my art.

60 seconds with…Jess!

Name: Jess
    Job: Promotions Girl
    Hometown: Essex

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m very much what you see is what you get. Let’s not beat about the bush, I’m attractive. I’m one of the best promotions girls in Essex, I’ve worked for all the biggest clubs and am damn good at my job. Just because I’m good looking and from Essex don’t mean I’m a bimbo. I’m down to earth, always up for a laugh and got a heart of gold really. My boobs might be fake, but that’s all!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Independent! Confident! Sexy! Realisitc! Sexy!

Why Big Brother? It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity, and a gateway to bigger and better things!

Do you think you’ll get very far? Probably not, girls don’t seem to like me, they are jealous of my looks. I’ll have to show them that I’m a nice girl really.

Plans For The Future? Modelling? Tele work? Who knows, I shall see what’s in store once I leave the house I suppose. If not then I’ll go back to Essex I guess, and do what I do best!

60 seconds with…Lisa!

Name: Lisa
    Job: Travel Agent
    Hometown: Manchester

Tell Us About Yourself: You’re typical northern bird really! A bit brassy, a bit of a boozer, and I love gravy with me chips! Work as a travel agent, pretty boring really. Live for the weekends; paint the town red with me girls. Hit the clubs and party like there’s no tomorrow! Love my Tequila and dancing! Always game for a laugh, love to have fun, and live every moment like it’s me last! I may be a big girl, but I know how to have fun!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Bubbly! Energetic! Larger than life!

Why Big Brother? Because I want to have a fun summer, not sweating like a pig behind at a desk 9-5! I’m larger than life and got a lot to offer the public and me housemates!

Do you think you’ll get very far? Bloody hope so! What’s not to love about me!? Only problems we might have is when it comes to lack of food!

Plans For The Future? Anything but that travel agency! I’ve sold holidays for long enough, it’s about time I see the world, and show them how Lisa likes to party!

60 seconds with…Colette!

Name: Colette
    Hometown: Birmingham

Tell Us About Yourself: I own my own real estate company, the biggest in the midlands, one of the best in the country. I’m ruthless when it comes to business, and will stop at nothing to seal a deal. I live alone, and am stuck in my ways. Some people say I’m arrogant and bossy, hopefully that doesn’t come across in the house! One think I haven’t got time for: attention seeking fame wanabees, any of them in the house and there will be guaranteed fireworks.

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Argumentative. Successful. Ruthless. Shrewd. Competitive.

Why Big Brother? Because I’m always up for a challenge and seriously think I have what it takes to go the distance.

Do you think you’ll get very far? Of course, if you don’t believe in yourself you’ll never get anywhere in life.

Plans For The Future? I’m not in this for exposure of any of that bull****. I’ll go back to running my company and raking in the money. Come 50, I’ll be able to retire and move to the Caribbean. Set your sites high and stick to it, that’s my motto.

60 seconds with…Claire!

Name: Claire
    Hometown: London

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m a former drug addict, I was on the really hard stuff, and it was the darkest hardest time of my life, but I go over it and now use my experiences to help others get over their addictions, I work as a counsellor/therapist for addicts. I switched my drug addiction for sex, I am totally addicted to it! But I’m not a slut with it or anything! I’m wacky, I’m wild and I’m like nothing you’ve seen before!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Strong. Fighter. Wacky. Wild. Horny.

Why Big Brother? Because I love to meet new people and open my eyes to new experiences, Big Brother is the ultimate test of yourself, and it seems like a real fun time!

Do you think you’ll get very far? If I’ve learnt one things in my life it’s that I’m strong and determined. I’m strong enough to preserve and have the drive to get what I want.

Plans For The Future? To continue helping others, and to travel the world and embrace different cultures.

60 seconds with…Aleesha!

Name: Aleesha
    Hometown: Southampton

Tell Us About Yourself: I've got a very good job, and I didn't need a man to get me there. I'm a very independant, sassy young woman. You're 21st century woman who can go out there, do a man's job better than a man, and still be femine in many ways. I'm never short of male attention, but I only ever go for taken men. The thrills in the chase? You know what I mean. I tend to get myself into a lot of confrontations with their other halfs, but I can hold my own. Will I ever change? Probably not!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Seductive! Ball breaker! Uber bitch!

Why Big Brother? It's the ultimate platform for manipulation. The Big Brother house is a dolls house and all the housemates are Barbie dolls who I can twist the heads off of! Sounds like right fun if you ask me!

Do you think you’ll get very far? Someone with a personality like mine tends to make very few friends, so probably not. But I'll be damned if I go down without a fight!

Plans For The Future? Onwards and upwards! It's the only way to go!

Thread Information