Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Enders baby axed over travel costs

Yes it is a lot of money.
    But it is a bit disgusting how they never even told the mother. They could of gone about it in a better way!

Why did they pick a child from far out of the area in the first place. £300 a day. I would make whoever cast the baby in the first place pay for the waste of travel costs.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I also think that in the few scenes Oscar was shown, they could have used a doll. They do in "dramatic scenes" such as when Dawn was leaving the other day, she was holding her year old daughter so close, wrapped in a blanket, you could tell it was a doll.

Yeah I think in some scenes they could use a doll too, but mabe they dont incase they are worried people can tell

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Good to see our money going to good use eh!

Not as if he's seen that often, but could have gone about it in a different manner - respectfullness doesn't seem to be anywhere these days

i didnt realise this was posted!!
    Spoiler:
    but does oscar die
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    Spoiler:
    but does oscar die
    dont think so, theyre probably just going to change the baby like they do for most soap babies, seeing as theyre looking for a more local baby
    Last edited by di marco; 16-09-2008 at 20:08.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Spoiler:
    but does oscar die
    dont think so, theyre probably just going to change the baby like they do for most soap babies, seeing as theyre looking for a more local baby
    Yeah they will just recast, I heard that they were using a baby without down's playing Janet before they got one with down's, so they do do it with babies as well as children such as Peter and Lucy.

I feel sorry for the mother in a way as she wasn't even phoned to say that they wouldn't be providing the taxi any more, which wouldn't have been as complicated as it would have been to call her down for a meeting with the bosses or anything. But I can't believe she agreed to put a 10 month old baby on there, and he's been in it for months so he must have been a lot younger when they started this. Poor boy must have been terrified, £300 worth would be a lot of miles for anyone to go to work, never mind a baby who couldn't consent to it in the first place. Separation anxiety in the extreme! You can tell I've been doing attachment in Psychology lol

it was on this page i had seen about oscar going to die http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ght=oscar+dies
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

it was on this page i had seen about oscar going to die http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ght=oscar+dies
    i think that was just a rumour, not heard anything about oscar or any of the other brannings dying, and that thread was started in february so i think it would have happened by now if it was true. also if they were planning on killing oscar off i doubt they would go through all the effort of finding a more local baby to play him
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information