Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max/Stacey Upcoming Spoiler

Max/Stacey Upcoming Spoiler

Max & Stacey take 2!

Is Max Branning planning a steamy reunion with daughter-in law Stacey? He's furious when he notes the chemistry between Stacey and Callum, and warns his ex-lover that she's playing with fire. Stacey doesn't want to know - she's determined to make her marriage work. However, when Max begs her to tell Bradley what's she been up to, she's so angry she slams the door in his face!
    But Max is still convinced there's something going on - so he pays the cocky newcomer £1000 to leave walford!Hmm, just looking out for your son, Max, or an ulterior motive...?

Charlie Clements also said in this latest soaplife that Bradley has a dark side and it will show when he thinks Max has made Stacey leave him for Callum...he'd never hurt her and could never hurt Callum so that leaves Max. Seems everyone wants to kill him!
    Last edited by slater girl; 16-09-2008 at 17:59.

Quote Originally Posted by slater girl View Post
    Hmm, just looking out for your son, Max, or an ulterior motive...?
    i dont think max is doing it to have another affair with stacey himself, i think hes probably doing it for 2 reasons, 1) cos bradley is his son and doesnt want him getting hurt again, and 2) cos then he is interfering in their lives again which annoys stacey. definitely dont think hes doing it to get stacey back!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I dont know which is worse Max/Stacey or Callum/Stacey. I really hope Stacey doesnt cheat on Bradley again.

it was mentioned a while ago that stacey and max sleep together one more time! but we wil have to wait and see i guess
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    it was mentioned a while ago that stacey and max sleep together one more time! but we wil have to wait and see i guess
    really, where was that? i wouldnt have thought that would happen, seeing as stacey hates max and i dont think max wants stacey anymore either
    Last edited by di marco; 16-09-2008 at 17:26.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I am really sick and tired of the Max/Stacey/Bradley/Callum/whoever else story line - it's going on too long now. Too Many Brannings in it now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to no1abbafan For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (19-09-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    really, where was that? i wouldnt have thought that would happen, seeing as stacey hates max and i dont think max wants stacey anymore either
    it was mentioned ages ago in some magazine dont ask me which one because my memory does not stretch that far! but i t was mentioned that max n stacey sleep together one more time and realize that they dont turn each other on anymore and that brings a close to the max n stacey affair

it was mentioned ages ago in some magazine dont ask me which one because my memory does not stretch that far! but i t was mentioned that max n stacey sleep together one more time and realize that they dont turn each other on anymore and that brings a close to the max n stacey affair
    oh ok. tbh i dont think they need to sleep together to bring a close to the affair, its not like theyre still lusting after each other and its a last chance kinda thing
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

oh ok. tbh i dont think they need to sleep together to bring a close to the affair, its not like theyre still lusting after each other and its a last chance kinda thing
    i know so maybe with this been a while ago it might of been a rumour or just a thing they were going to bring into eastenders and changed it....who knows

i know so maybe with this been a while ago it might of been a rumour or just a thing they were going to bring into eastenders and changed it....who knows
    i really hope its been changed, all this cheating is annoying me, and seeing as the reveal was 9months ago it seems like quite a long time to now decide to sleep with each other again!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information