Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Allen (Louisa Lytton)

Oh no way should they bring her back

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    someones clearly desparate for work!
    You got that right Katy. There's no-one in Albert Square now for her to return to. There's no way the writers would bring her back she was and probably still is a terrible actress.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

alan45 (21-02-2012)

Former EastEnders star Louisa Lytton has revealed she'd be up for a return to Albert Square.
    The actress, who played Ruby Allen on the BBC soap for two years before leaving in 2006, still gets recognised in the street by fans of the soap.
    And she told OK! magazine she wouldn't rule out going back to the show where she found fame.
    "I'd never say never. I'll always be grateful to the show, it got me where I am and gave me an amazing opportunity. A lot of other actors have said they'll never go back to EastEnders - and then they do! So I won't say I won't go back," she said.
    Louisa, who also reached the quarter finals of the fourth series of Strictly Come Dancing, stars alongside Bafta-winner Adam Deacon in new British film Payback Season.
    She admitted her time on Albert Square now feels like "a lifetime ago".
    She added: "It's crazy, because I was so young, but it was absolutely the biggest thing that could have happened to you, career-wise, at that age and straight from school.
    "It's funny that I still get recognised from it now, all these years later."

PA

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    FORMER EastEnders star LOUISA LYTTON says she would like to return to Albert Square.

The sexy brunette said she would consider returning to the BBC One soap as Ruby Allen, depending on what offers came up.

The actress was reported to have quit her role on cop show The Bill but said there was still an option she would stay on at the ITV1 programme.

She told the Sun Online at a top TV awards party: "I'll have to see what happens."

Despite enjoying her appearance on Strictly Come Dancing in 2006, Louisa ruled out doing more reality shows and said she wanted to concentrate on her acting and perhaps starring on stage in the West End.

But she admitted she loved representing Britain in the Eurovision Dance Contest with Strictly partner Vincent Simone last weekend, saying: "It was great to be back on the dancefloor."

The prospect of her being back on our screens should please some of the members on this forum, eh, Allan

Former EastEnders star Louisa Lytton has revealed that she would be interested in making an Albert Square comeback.

The actress, who played gangster's daughter Ruby Allen on the soap, confessed that she would love to see the character return to Walford in the future - and immediately stir up trouble.

"The show put me where I am today and I absolutely loved it," Lytton told Inside Soap. "It was such a great job, and anyone who turns their nose up at it is very silly.

"I love the thought of going back to the Square - even if it was for a week for old times' sake.

"From a personal point of view, it would be nice to show Ruby as an adult. People walked all over her and she cried all the time - so I'd like to see her return to Walford as a hard-faced bitch!"

Lytton, who was part of the EastEnders cast between 2005 and 2006, recently signed up for a touring production of The Vagina Monologues, which begins from September 20.

Sure there are many who here who would agree
    TODAY

Former EastEnders star Louisa Lytton has revealed she'd be up for a return to Albert Square.
    The actress, who played Ruby Allen on the BBC soap for two years before leaving in 2006, still gets recognised in the street by fans of the soap.
    And she told OK! magazine she wouldn't rule out going back to the show where she found fame.
    "I'd never say never. I'll always be grateful to the show, it got me where I am and gave me an amazing opportunity. A lot of other actors have said they'll never go back to EastEnders - and then they do! So I won't say I won't go back," she said.
    Louisa, who also reached the quarter finals of the fourth series of Strictly Come Dancing, stars alongside Bafta-winner Adam Deacon in new British film Payback Season.
    She admitted her time on Albert Square now feels like "a lifetime ago".
    She added: "It's crazy, because I was so young, but it was absolutely the biggest thing that could have happened to you, career-wise, at that age and straight from school.
    "It's funny that I still get recognised from it now, all these years later."

PA
    Thats three times she has said she would like to return. Can the demented fool not take a hint. EE is bad enough at present without her returning
    Last edited by alan45; 21-02-2012 at 17:56.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

the fear when i thought that she was actually definitley returning!! She needs to take a hint. She was hopeless first time round why would they ask her back. Surely the fact shes not had the offer would suggest they dont want her.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    the fear when i thought that she was actually definitley returning!! She needs to take a hint. She was hopeless first time round why would they ask her back. Surely the fact shes not had the offer would suggest they dont want her.
    true - she has three times spoken out at how she'd be keen to return and no one has heard her - take the hint luv - three strikes and you're out

Louisa Lytton has revealed that she will be forever "grateful" for her time in EastEnders.

The actress played Ruby Allen in the BBC1 soap from 2005-2006, and has since made a move to Los Angeles, playing a significant role in American Pie: The Book of Love in 2009.

Speaking about her role as a British exchange student in the straight-to-DVD movie, she told OK: "That experience was brilliant, as it does give you an insight into what you want to do in your career.

"But there is so much I still want to do at home, like theatre, and build myself up, because I have missed out on things like drama schools. It's funny because when I was there they thought I was a huge star back in Britain! (WRONG in two counts)
    "For them, being a soap star is massive, yet in this country, if you do a soap, you're almost looked down on as an actress."

On her time in EastEnders, she explained: "I left in 2006, having been in it for two years. It seems a lifetime ago.

"It's crazy, because I was so young, but it was absolutely the biggest thing that could have happened to you, career-wise, at that age and straight from school. It's funny that I still get recognised from it now, all these years later."

She added that there may always be a door open to return to the soap if asked, saying: "I'd never say never.

"I'll always be grateful to the show, it got me where I am and gave me an amazing opportunity. A lot of other actors have said they'll never go back to EastEnders - and then they do! So I won't say I won't go back!"

Lytton currently stars in British drama Payback Season opposite BAFTA Rising Star Award winner Adam Deacon.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Louisa Lytton has revealed that she could still return to EastEnders.

The 28-year-old, who is currently starring as Rizzo in the touring theatre production of Grease alongside The Wanted's Tom Parker, has said that she wouldn't rule out a comeback to Albert Square.

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter
    Follow
    Lorraine on ITV ✔ @ITVLorraine
    'Rizzo is my favourite character!' - @louisalytton is hitting the road playing Rizzo in hit 70s musical #Grease #LouisaLytton
    9:42 AM - 8 Feb 2017
    6 6 Retweets 21 21 likes
    The former Walford actress, who played girl-next-door Ruby Allen in the soap, told Lorraine: "I could go back - I'm not dead!

"I left in the back of a taxi. I could go back but there are no family members there.

"Stacey is still in the show, we were best friends in the show, so there's always the possibility."

Digital Spy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-02-2017)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! !

She’s coming back
    Last edited by kaz21; 18-07-2018 at 21:12.

Thread Information