Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony King (Chris Coghill)

Tony King (Chris Coghill)

I am loving the build up to Tony, also like the guy who will be playing him Chris Coghill

I thought he went to prison for getting caught in a buglary or something not for hitting a lad who was trying it on with Whitney

Spoiler:

Also on another forum, we came with the theory that he might have been grooming her and making her feel good about herself (like a little fling), and yet not had a physical relationship and then when she realises its wrong what they are doing she says no and he then rapes her as there's been rumours that he brutally rapes her

Finally he is arriving on 12th Sept - cant wait

Tuesday 9th September
    Bianca is frustrated that she doesn't have enough money to throw a big party, in tonight's visit to Albert Square.

Friday 12th September
    Bianca gets everything ready for the homecoming party.
    Last edited by Lennie; 27-08-2008 at 01:20.

Is this Bianca jail bird lover getting out and coming to the square, is this the guy I read about that had been interfering with her oldest daughter. And starts it all but up again when he comes to the square.

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Is this Bianca jail bird lover getting out and coming to the square, is this the guy I read about that had been interfering with her oldest daughter. And starts it all but up again when he comes to the square.
    its rumoured he has sexually abused whitney!
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

i know ee are going to do the whole sexual abuse storyline between whitney and tony, but does anyone know if he was abusing her before he went to prison or does it start after he comes out? just wondered cos whitney seems to like him and i dont think she would if he was abusing her beforehand as well
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    i know ee are going to do the whole sexual abuse storyline between whitney and tony, but does anyone know if he was abusing her before he went to prison or does it start after he comes out? just wondered cos whitney seems to like him and i dont think she would if he was abusing her beforehand as well
    im sure it was that he abused her before he went in

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    im sure it was that he abused her before he went in
    thats what i thought had happened but i thought id got it wrong seeing as whitney seems to have missed him and seems to like him. surely if he was abusing her she wouldnt want him to come back, seems weird
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

when does he come into eastenders?

I think it will be a very intresting and intense storyline and i think that the Jackson family are the right family for it. They seem to be the ones that face the most issues in life. And also wont it be charma for Bianca after what she did to Carol???

The way i am seeing this is that Tony/Whit are kinda having an affair, but since she is underage can it be classed as child abuse???
    I think EE will make it look like an affair esp as Whitney never seems like she is scared of him and also is waiting for him to come esp she isnt keen on getting a boyfriend as Bianca wants her to as in week 36 or week 37 spoilers

Also on digispy forum on Tony/Chris Coghil thread we have come up with so many theories

INSIDE SOAP PREVIEW

This autumn, EastEnders will tackle one of it's most controversial storylines ever, following the arrival of Bianca's ex-con boyfriend, Tony King. It'll immediately become apparent that he has, for several years, been having an illegal sexual relationship with the redheads underage stepdaughter, Whitney. And when the truth is finally revealed, poor Bianca's world looks set to fall apart...

''Bianca and Whitney will need support from their family when the affair is exposed,'' explains Charlie. ''They've both gone to Bradley for help before, and I'm sure they will again. These days, he's there for everyone. He should become a counseller!''
    Last edited by Lennie; 28-08-2008 at 02:40.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lennie For This Useful Post:

sindydoll (28-08-2008)

Thread Information