Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paranormal Question

Paranormal Question

Hiya
    I was wondering does anyone know what this is called, its where you sit in a circle, at a table with something in the middle that has a pencil attatched to it and you all put your finger on it and if theres spirits it moves and makes a drawing, it was on most haunted and I would like to know what it was called

thanks for any help

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    Hiya
    I was wondering does anyone know what this is called, its where you sit in a circle, at a table with something in the middle that has a pencil attatched to it and you all put your finger on it and if theres spirits it moves and makes a drawing, it was on most haunted and I would like to know what it was called

thanks for any help
    Sounds like a Weegie Board to me.

Nope its not, that has letters and stuff on it, and a glass, this didnt involve a glass

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Whoops I had the wrong answer lol.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 08-09-2008 at 20:27.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thanks for your help, but ive found the answer (well my mum told me lol), it is a automatic writing planchettes in a seance

Thanks

A Ouija board, also called a talking board, consists of a lap-sized board printed with the alphabet, the numbers 0-9, the words yes, no and goodbye. A planchette, a small, heart shaped, table-like pointer, is placed on the board. Two or more people place the tips of their fingers loosely on the planchette while asking questions. The planchette is supposed to move around the board, spelling out names, messages, numbers and so on. There are several theories as to how this happens.

Still sounds like the weegie (ouija) board to me

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    A Ouija board, also called a talking board, consists of a lap-sized board printed with the alphabet, the numbers 0-9, the words yes, no and goodbye. A planchette, a small, heart shaped, table-like pointer, is placed on the board. Two or more people place the tips of their fingers loosely on the planchette while asking questions. The planchette is supposed to move around the board, spelling out names, messages, numbers and so on. There are several theories as to how this happens.

Still sounds like the weegie (ouija) board to me
    It isnt, as I saw it on most haunted and it is the one i've found now, but I always thought ouija boards were used with a glass, as the one im talking about doesnt involve letters it literally just draws out a shape, and has sometimes been known to draw/write proper words

yeah i saw it on most haunted, it is a planchette and it usually draws something or writes something

ouija boards are different to the planchette thingy!

you thinking of trying it one day???

MY friends did this once and said it worked

id love to have a go but far to scared!!! if i did it myself and it moved id 150% believe in the paranormal

Thread Information