Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who - News and Spoilers

I didn't even know she did acting?

Sheridan Smith for companion!!! She did it on the radio, she'd be awesome with Matt Smith. All the Smith's together!

Doctor Who Spoilers

DALEKS are to take on the Nazis in the new series.

The next Time Lord Matt Smith, 26, will land his Tardis in the middle of World War Two.

And he will discover that Prime Minister Winston Churchill has an army of Daleks to fight the Germans.

He has had them painted in khaki and green battle colours.

And he has even added a Union Flag waving under their eye.

The Daleks will screech: “Ausrotten” the German for their famous cry: “Exterminate.”

But The Doctor and his new sidekick Amy Pond (Karen Gillan, 21) warn the PM not to trust the monsters. A show source said: “It’s going to be one of the most fantastic stories.

“Daleks, Churchill, Nazis, Hitler and Doctor Who‚ who can top that?

“The show’s writers know that bringing back the Daleks is always a ratings winner.”

The episode is being filmed in Wales and will not reach television screens until spring next year.

Viewers will see another familiar face return in the Time Lord’s wife-in-the-future River Song (Alex Kingston, 46).

Bond legend Sir Roger Moore is vying for a guest spot on Doctor Who - after learning his 007 protege Timothy Dalton has landed a part in a forthcoming Christmas special.

Dalton, who took over the reigns from Moore in 1987 to play the suave superspy in The Living Daylights and Licence To Kill, is set to appear in the cult sci-fi show as the mysterious character The Narrator in December.

After hearing his replacement was to star in the show, Moore has offered himself up to play Dalton's father.

He says, "I believe Timothy is to appear in one of the new episodes, so if they ever want anyone to play his dad, I'm available."

Can't wait to see the Daleks. I love them.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

New 'Doctor Who' logo revealed

The logo - the eleventh incarnation in the show's history - will form part of a revamped title sequence in the new run, which airs from next Spring and sees Matt Smith take over from David Tennant as the titular Time Lord.

Showrunner Steven Moffat said: "A new logo. The eleventh logo for the eleventh Doctor - those grand old words, Doctor Who, suddenly looking newer than ever. And look at that, something really new - an insignia! DW in TARDIS form! Simple and beautiful, and most important of all, a completely irresistible doodle. I apologise to school notebooks everywhere, because in 2010 that's what they're going to be wearing."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a18...-revealed.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

they've ruined the logo

the old one was iconic.

they dont need to revamp doctor who, it could go really wrong.

(look what happened to The Bill)

:/

please dont ruin doctor who or i may just die.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to freckleface For This Useful Post:

Charlie-Red4EVA (21-10-2009)

Doctor Who will return to BBC One on November 15 with The Waters of Mars.

As previously revealed, the second of four specials airing throughout the year will feature David Tennant's Doctor alongside Lindsay Duncan's Adelaide.

The Russell T. Davies and Phil Ford-penned episode will also feature Peter O'Brien as Adelaide's second-in-command Ed.

It has been directed by Graeme Harper and produced by Nikki Wilson.

The episode will be followed by two more specials featuring Tennant's final outings as The Doctor before his regeneration and replacement by Matt Smith.

Doctor Who: The Waters of Mars airs Sunday, November 15 at 7pm on BBC One.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...-revealed.html

holy bajeebus!

thats like *does mental arithematic* like 14 days from now!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    I saw 'em filming ages ago down the road so thought it was gonna be on soon.

Cheryl Cole is being pursued for a guest spot in the next series of Doctor Who, according to a report in The Mirror today.

The X Factor judge has yet to sign a deal with the show but could play "a big part" in the fifth series, which is currently being filmed in Wales. An insider told the newspaper: "If she can find the time, a part will be written for her."

A BBC spokesperson refused to deny the speculation, saying: "The BBC will not be commenting on casting or storyline speculation for the new series of Doctor Who."

It was previously confirmed that Alex Kingston is reprising her role as River Song for a two-part story in the new run.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...octor-who.html

AVID Tennant has landed a plum role in a US comedy as a neurotic lawyer.

The 38-year-old will play a top legal eagle in the new NBC show Rex Is Not Your Lawyer.

Rex, played by Tennant, suffers from panic attacks and coaches his clients to represent themselves in court.

A US source said: “At present it is scheduled as just a one-hour pilot episode but this could be a huge break for David Tennant.

“British actors are very popular at the moment on American TV and this show has ‘hit’ written all over it. If it proves popular then it will be turned into a series.”

David will be replaced as the Time Lord by Matt Smith, 27, next year.

He is back on screen as the Doctor on November 15 but his last episodes will be screened at the end of the year.

He admitted: “I think it’s better to go when there’s a chance that people might miss you, rather than to hang around and outstay your welcome.”

David has also starred as Barty Crouch Junior in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, and will appear in St Trinian’s 2: The Legend Of Fritton’s Gold.

Thread Information