Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who - News and Spoilers

This isn't good news, Billie Piper is great in Doctor Who and Rose is a great character! Mickey has already left this series, i really didn't want another character to go! I thought she signed for a third series with David Tennant but i obviously got it wrong, if it's now been confirmed that Billie is leaving...i wonder how she will leave at the end of the series?! Should be interesting to find out what happens to her character!!

I only watch it occasionaly and feel it is a great loss to the series and a disappointment to the viewers.

Rose is a great character but leaving when things are going good is probably the best idea bilie could have for her career. Maybe it means that the doctor can have a great new side kick

Spoiler:
    Billie Piper's character Rose will be killed off at the end of the second series of Doctor Who.

Following speculation over her role in the third series, producers appear to have confirmed to The Sun she will not be on board.

“Rose and I have gone on the most incredible journey over the past two years," she told the paper. "And I can confirm it comes to an end, for now at least.”

She will reportedly be killed off in a battle with the Cybermen as they try to invade earth in an episode called 'Doomsday'.

Writer of the show Russell T Davies said it was a shame to lose her. “It’s been a wonderful experience working with Billie," he commented. "We’ll miss her.”

Source: Digital Spy
    Last edited by Tamzi; 17-06-2006 at 10:41.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

I think it is a real shame that she is leaving. Bille played her character really well.

Spoiler:
    and an even bigger loss that she if she is being killed off
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Am i the only one thats found her annoying over the past few episodes?! She's become so samey, and not added anything to it. I think its about time they got rid, and got a new companion- as long as they're a good actress as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Am i the only one thats found her annoying over the past few episodes?! She's become so samey, and not added anything to it. I think its about time they got rid, and got a new companion- as long as they're a good actress as well.
    Yeah i suppose it is about time that the Doctor got a new companion, i am just disappointed that Rose is going! I think Michelle Ryan would be a good new sidekick for the Doctor! I just think she would fit into the show really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    I see what you mean, i think she has been great in doctor who but thinking about what you said abi, i reckon if she'd of stayed in it any longer then she would of got boring.

It a shame I really like her character, but they have pretty much gone everywhere possible with the character. It will be nice to have a new companion though, he or she can inject a new lease of life into the series, I'm looking forward to it!
    L*U*N*A

I just got used to having her in the series and she goes and leaves, tut that just isn't good enough. I just hope the new companion is good, rather than wooden.

Thread Information