Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vista

I'm getting a new laptop today with Vista on. I think the interface is a lot better than XP.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I'm getting a new laptop today with Vista on. I think the interface is a lot better than XP.
    It is a bit odd at first if you have never used it. I like the look of it but its odd when you hover the mouse over the open windows along the task bar

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    It is a bit odd at first if you have never used it. I like the look of it but its odd when you hover the mouse over the open windows along the task bar
    I've used my sister's laptop which has vista on.

It was delivered an hour ago so I'm just installing all my software and documents.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    I've used my sister's laptop which has vista on.

It was delivered an hour ago so I'm just installing all my software and documents.
    You shouldn't find it too hard then

Sig dedicated to Charley

Trying to install my broadband has been a nightmare. It's taken me two hours to do it Orange don't have a driver on their website for my modem so I've had to search the internet (using my neighbour's wireless) to find a vista driver. You would think that Orange would have got their act together and brought out a driver by now
    Thanks CrazyLea

Trying to install my broadband has been a nightmare. It's taken me two hours to do it Orange don't have a driver on their website for my modem so I've had to search the internet (using my neighbour's wireless) to find a vista driver. You would think that Orange would have got their act together and brought out a driver by now
    If you have built in wireless on your laptop which most do, then you don't need to install anything for Orange. Just go onto the wireless menu, select your box, put in the number and your done.

I didn't like it when i first got it a good few months back and wanted Windows XP back cause i'm a big fan of that. I am not getting use to it through and don't find it as confusing. But it's weird when i'm at school cause i'm using Windows 2000 and the apple macs lol.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Thread Information