Thread: Dr Greene returns

Dr Greene returns

From my Verizon home page

Dr. Green returns in `ER' final-season flashback

LOS ANGELES - Dr. Mark Greene is coming back to "ER," but he's not coming back from the dead.

Anthony Edwards will reprise the role of Greene, who died of a brain tumor at the end of the 2002 season, in flashback scenes in the Nov. 13 episode, NBC announced Thursday.

Dr. Greene will be shown with other characters from the show's past and during an encounter with series newcomer Dr. Cate Banfield (Angela Bassett), an attending physician at County General, the network said. The names of the other returning "ER" alumni weren't released.

Edwards' appearance comes in the 15th and final season of "ER," which debuted in 1994 and launched the careers of George Clooney, who left the show in 1999, and others in the ensemble cast.

The new season premieres Sept. 25 on NBC.
    Last edited by TaintedLove; 05-09-2008 at 14:23.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

pookie1968uk (05-09-2008)

it will be so good to see him on ER again even if it is just in flashbacks. he was great in ER and it was so sad when he died.
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    it will be so good to see him on ER again even if it is just in flashbacks. he was great in ER and it was so sad when he died.
    Tell me about it I wept buckets the whole series long as we new his cancer had returned and he was going to die. It was heartbreaking when he did his last shift in the ER.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I cant wait for him to come back. Ive seen the episode where he dies like tiwce in the past 2 months cos of repeats

I still can`t hear 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' without my eyes filling with tears. It was a brilliant episode, and ER kind`ve went downhill a bit after that in my opinion because it was the start of the 'Luka and Abby show'.

Yeah as much as I love Luka and Abby, it has become soooo central around them

Thread Information