Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Katie (Sammy Winward)

I loved how Robert thought he was so smart figuring out Katies phone numeric password to get in there to delete the incriminating photo of he and Aaron.
    But in his haste he didn`t think to delete the text Aaron sent Katie about going to Wylies farm NOW!
    I`m sure that will lead to his eventual downfall. I really hope so anyway. As good as he is playing the baddie, I don`t want him to get away with it either.

So that`s 2 deaths that Aaron has caused now. Jackson and Katies. And both of them caused because he was throwing a tantrum like a big baby. If Aaron hadn`t been in a strop, Jackson wouldn`t have ended up being struck by a train, and eventually dying by Aaron giving him an overdose of pills. And If Aaron hadn`t been out out for revenge to tell Katie about he and Roberts affair, she might not have died. So even though Robert is mostly to blame for Katies death - Aaron isn`t entirely blameless either - he started the chain of events which led to her death.
    So when Robert is found out, he won`t go down alone....he`ll probably take Aaron down with him....or even blame Aaron for the whole thing. And with Aaron still on probation - he could see some serious jail time if convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I loved how Robert thought he was so smart figuring out Katies phone numeric password to get in there to delete the incriminating photo of he and Aaron.
    But in his haste he didn`t think to delete the text Aaron sent Katie about going to Wylies farm NOW!
    I`m sure that will lead to his eventual downfall. I really hope so anyway. As good as he is playing the baddie, I don`t want him to get away with it either.

So that`s 2 deaths that Aaron has caused now. Jackson and Katies. And both of them caused because he was throwing a tantrum like a big baby. If Aaron hadn`t been in a strop, Jackson wouldn`t have ended up being struck by a train, and eventually dying by Aaron giving him an overdose of pills. And If Aaron hadn`t been out out for revenge to tell Katie about he and Roberts affair, she might not have died. So even though Robert is mostly to blame for Katies death - Aaron isn`t entirely blameless either - he started the chain of events which led to her death.
    So when Robert is found out, he won`t go down alone....he`ll probably take Aaron down with him....or even blame Aaron for the whole thing. And with Aaron still on probation - he could see some serious jail time if convicted.
    Actually Robert did delete Aaron text watch the scene again he did delete both the gay kiss photo and the text. But with the cloud and forensic technology nothing is ever deleted these days.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post

Actually Robert did delete Aaron text watch the scene again he did delete both the gay kiss photo and the text. But with the cloud and forensic technology nothing is ever deleted these days. Also Aaron did not kill katie Robert did. Aaron though was unwise to let a petite woman like katie left alone with a violent man like Robert.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 09-02-2015 at 06:29.

the text hasnt been deleted from aaron's phone however?

will this come back to haunt him?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-02-2015), tammyy2j (09-02-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post

Not to mention if Aaron says he never saw Katie that day and they check her phone records, it looks suspicious. I'd imagine for the most part of this storyline, everyone and including the police probably think it was an accident and she was on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post

Not to mention if Aaron says he never saw Katie that day and they check her phone records, it looks suspicious. I'd imagine for the most part of this storyline, everyone and including the police probably think it was an accident and she was on her own.

No way, we will need to sit through will he get found out or not and who will be blamed for months now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (09-02-2015)

Does Belle think she killed Katie because of Gemma

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Does Belle think she killed Katie because of Gemma
    no I think Belle thinks anyone she is close to or friendly with will be hurt because of Gemma - not that she herself did it under gemma's hand?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (09-02-2015), Perdita (09-02-2015), tammyy2j (09-02-2015)

is she the ghost visiting rob?

Thread Information