Thread: Stacey Branning is so selfish cheating on Bradley again, Will she ever learn

Stacey Branning is so selfish cheating on Bradley again, Will she ever learn

I reckon stacey is so selfish cheating on bradley, i mean she has done it once, now if it happens with Callum, i wonder if she will leave bradley for Callum or Bradley and Danielle find out, if so she will lose everything and have no husband or friend out of it at the end of the day as Bradley and Danielle will probably never speak to her again.

I mean who will Stacey turn to a friend then as she will have lost everything for a fling, i really want her to learn her lesson this time as all this cheating is stupid, but i have a feeling Stacey will find out she lost bradley too late to realise she had the real love thing with Bradley and lost her soulmate, I mean i hate Callum already and so will many other Bracey fans as well will be devasted over their split again.

As i can see Callum getting her and winning her love, only for her to find out he is cheating on her further on down the line as Callum is a ladies man and will never be happy with one women, and i can see Stacey realising her biggest mistake was dumping Bradley or losing Bradley, but i have heard that Bradley and Danielle will become a item soon after this happens, i wonder how stacey will react then, when it happens to her, as i hope she is upset and know how bradley felt as Stacey is bound to be jealous of them together but she only has herself to blame for this happening.

They have turned Stacey into a tart and i do not like it, will she ever learn, and i mean it by saying this as i wonder if she ever loved Bradley as Lacey turner kept saying she does love him but she still keeps cheating on him, as they are truly meant to be together as Lacey said this as well, what are the scriptwriters playing at with these two, will they ever be happy together.
    Last edited by slater girl; 02-09-2008 at 21:14.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Callum only wants Stacey cos he can't have her..i think once he has gotten what he wants from her, she will have once again messed things up with Bradley.
    i guess if Stacey does have an affair, she will once again become Walfords bicycle ?

yes the writers of EE have totally messed up Staceys character ...........

closing.. all been discussed here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=83683
    and this is in general section.. please post spoilers in right section
    Super Mod

Thread Information