Episode 1 - scene 6 - Night club

Dave is chatting to one of his bouncers, a tall, thin blonde woman is working behind the bar stocking up on bottles of drink with a short Italian man

Woman Worker: Dave we are 10 short on bottles of...urm hang on a minute *looks at bottle* Stella
Dave: Can't you see im talking to someone
Woman worker: But...
Dave: No buts love, when your boss, who happens to pay YOUR wages is talking to a member of staff about the security of his nightclub, YOU are polite and wait until he has finished the conversation before starting a new conversation with him...understood?
Woman worker: Yes
Dave: Yes what?
Woman worker: Yess boss
Dave: Thank you *turns back to bouncer* where was we?
Bouncer: The guy you saw lastnight
Man worker: OI Dave what right do you have to talk to her like that?
Dave: Did you not hear what i just said to Belinda Buttin over there?
Man worker: I did but unlike her i don't care what you say
Dave: You will when i fire you
Man worker: Actually i wouldn't ya see i had another job offer, wasn't sure if i was going to take it or not but if you fire me then there isn't much stopping me is there?
Dave: Where?
Man worker: New hotel opening in two weeks, the owner was in here a few nights back and liked what he saw so offered me a job, so you going to sack me or not?
Dave: No, the hotel guy is right about one thing, you are worth having as an employee, obviously i can not make you stay but i can stop myself making the biggest mistake of my life by not sacking you
Man worker: You have been pulling some right crap recently Dave, give me one reason i should stay here?
Dave: I know i have been hard to work with....
Man worker: You can say that again
Dave: But after finding that Suzy woman close to death and then her dying and me being under suspicion of her murder, its...it's just my head is all over the place
Man worker: Fair point but Dave any more **** then i really aint staying and you best apologise to her aswell
Dave: There won't be anymore crap, if there is you can leave without notice, and yes, love *looks at woman worker* You are doing a wonderful job, i am sorry i shouted earlier it was totally me you was doing your job. I will sort the bottles out later
Woman worker: Its fine really

The scene ends with everyone getting back to work