Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: London Stories

Episode 1 - scene 6 - Night club

Dave is chatting to one of his bouncers, a tall, thin blonde woman is working behind the bar stocking up on bottles of drink with a short Italian man

Woman Worker: Dave we are 10 short on bottles of...urm hang on a minute *looks at bottle* Stella
    Dave: Can't you see im talking to someone
    Woman worker: But...
    Dave: No buts love, when your boss, who happens to pay YOUR wages is talking to a member of staff about the security of his nightclub, YOU are polite and wait until he has finished the conversation before starting a new conversation with him...understood?
    Woman worker: Yes
    Dave: Yes what?
    Woman worker: Yess boss
    Dave: Thank you *turns back to bouncer* where was we?
    Bouncer: The guy you saw lastnight
    Man worker: OI Dave what right do you have to talk to her like that?
    Dave: Did you not hear what i just said to Belinda Buttin over there?
    Man worker: I did but unlike her i don't care what you say
    Dave: You will when i fire you
    Man worker: Actually i wouldn't ya see i had another job offer, wasn't sure if i was going to take it or not but if you fire me then there isn't much stopping me is there?
    Dave: Where?
    Man worker: New hotel opening in two weeks, the owner was in here a few nights back and liked what he saw so offered me a job, so you going to sack me or not?
    Dave: No, the hotel guy is right about one thing, you are worth having as an employee, obviously i can not make you stay but i can stop myself making the biggest mistake of my life by not sacking you
    Man worker: You have been pulling some right crap recently Dave, give me one reason i should stay here?
    Dave: I know i have been hard to work with....
    Man worker: You can say that again
    Dave: But after finding that Suzy woman close to death and then her dying and me being under suspicion of her murder, its...it's just my head is all over the place
    Man worker: Fair point but Dave any more **** then i really aint staying and you best apologise to her aswell
    Dave: There won't be anymore crap, if there is you can leave without notice, and yes, love *looks at woman worker* You are doing a wonderful job, i am sorry i shouted earlier it was totally me you was doing your job. I will sort the bottles out later
    Woman worker: Its fine really

The scene ends with everyone getting back to work

Sig dedicated to Charley

Episode 1 - scene 7 - Dave's nightclub

As the scene opens we see police driving down the street and pull up outside the night club, the two officers in the car get out and remove their hats before walking into the club

Police man: Hello, it's the police
    Dave: Down here officer
    Police man: Hello there sir
    Dave: How can i help you

The police officers both hold up their badges

Police man
    : DC Brian Ashbridge, and this *points at female officer* is DC Shari Scott
    DC Scott: Hello Sir
    Dave: Something i can help with officers?
    DC Ashbridge: We would like to ask you a few questions sir about the murder of Suzanne Day sir is there anywhere we can go for a more *looks at bar staff and then back at Dave* private chat?
    Dave: Sure we can go to my office

The 2 officers follow Dave to his office, Dave goes behind his desk and sits in his chair

Dave: Take a seat *points at two empty seats the other side of the desk*
    DC Scott: Thank you sir
    Dave: Please call me Dave, sir sounds like a teacher *gives a little chuckle*
    DC Scott: Very well sir...sorry i meant Dave
    DC Ashbridge: Dave, where was you at 7pm on the morning of September the 5th 2008?
    Dave: At home getting ready to take my dog out for a walk
    DC Scott: Can anyone clarify this Dave?
    Dave: Well my dog could if he could talk *laughs* sorry just kidding, maybe my next door neighbour can
    DC Scott: By neighbour are you referring to a *looks through pad* Billy Haybridge?
    Dave: Yes
    DC Ashbridge: You see Dave, we already spoke to Billy and he is unable to place you near the estate at that time
    Dave: Well maybe someone else can
    DC Scott: We have spoken to most of the people in the area none of them saw you that night until you got home which was after the attack
    Dave: Well of course i went home after the attack, hardly went before did i? or else i would not have found Suzanne right? Hang on? did you say you spoke to most of the people in the area?
    DC Ashbridge: Yes sir
    Dave: Meaning there are some people you have not spoken to?
    DC Scott: Yes, we have been unable to get answers from a couple of the houses in the area
    Dave: Well someone might have seen me from them houses
    DC Scott: We doubt that sir, if no one else saw you why would the others?
    Dave: Are you saying you think i killed Suzanne?
    DC Ashbridge: You was the only one we can place in the park around the time of the attack
    Dave: You do think i did it don't you? I can't believe this, i find a woman and instantly phone both the police and the hospital and suddenly i'm on London's most wanted list I think i would like you both to leave now
    DC Ashbridge: Sir we do have more questions
    Dave: Am i under arrest?
    DC Ashbridge: No sir, not yet, we have other suspects
    Dave: In which case i do not need to answer your stupid questions so please leave

The two officers both leae with Dave following behind the two officers exit the club and Dave goes behind the bar

Dave: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
    Male worker: Urm bottles?
    Dave: WRONG!! THEY ARE BACKWARD BOTTLES
    Male worker: It's two bottle for heaven sake chill out
    Dave: I DO NOT CARE IF IT IS 2 OR 20, I RUN A BUSINESS HERE NOT A NURSERY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
    Male worker: You know what, understand clearly, i'm out of here

The male worker removes his shirt and throws it at Dave before leaving the club and taking a card out of his pocket and tapping the number from the card into his phone and dialing the number

Male: Hello It's Geno Garcia, i would like to accept the job offer

The scene ends with the man smiling and hanging up the phone
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 28-03-2009 at 16:04.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Garcia

Name: Geno Garcia
    Played by: Mario Lopez
    Character bio: Geno is originally from Italy but has lived in London since he was 16. He previously worked for Dave White as a barman at his club, but due to Dave's stress related attitude towards anyone close to him Geno decided to leave the club and take up a job offer at a new hotel that is due to open in a week

Mitchell

Name: Connor Mitchell
    Played by: Paul Johansson
    Character bio: Connor comes from America, he has a wife back home looking after his American hotels while he and his daughter Taylor get settled in London where they are opening a new hotel under the name Connor Mitchell Hotels (CMH) which is a global hotel company that Connor and his wife Emily set up when they finished college. He has alot of money and spoils his wife and daughter rotten, but will this be a good thing?

Name: Taylor Mitchell
    Played by: Sophia Bush
    Character bio: Taylor is the daughter of millionaire global hotel company owner Connor Mitchell, she gets pretty much anything she wants from her father which is why she wanted to go straight to London with him rather than stay in America with her mother. Could her princess lifestyle cause her problems?

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information