Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: London Stories

London Stories

There is a new soap about to hit Soapboards called London Stories. We caught up with Vicky the creator of this new soap to ask her a few questions.

What is London Stories?
    It's a new soap i have created based in London. It follows lives of people in London.

What can we expect from London Stories?
    I don't want to reveal to much but expect some secrets to come out in the first few episodes.

I hear some of the actors have joined London Stories from your other soaps is this true?
    Yes it is true but i am affraid i can't say who right now, but as you know my other soaps haven't worked out and some actors expessed a desire to appear in my new soap, i had to give them first priority they did so well last time, but i haven't just given them parts for the sake of it, i believe my stars can do the roles justice.

You mentioned that your other soaps didn't do very well, do you think London Stories can be different?
    Yes i do. I have more time right now, i am busy this week but then i am pretty much free to work hard on this but it does also depend on viewing figures, only time will tell on that score.

When can we expect this to start?
    Within the next week or two, i am hoping to slowly start building up to this, in a few days i will officially announce the cast and give audience an insight into the characters, hopefully after that it can all begin.
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 01-09-2008 at 17:28.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Looks good. I will give it a read when it begins.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (01-09-2008)

Yaaay London I look forward to this starting
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (02-09-2008)

I should be able to post the details of characters by the end of next week for this, im moving house and i still havent finished doing the character bios yet so im hoping to have them up by next friday then i can start this

Sig dedicated to Charley

We caught up with the creator of London Stories again for another quick chat and here is what she had to say

Is London Stories still going ahead?
    It most certainly is i have taken a break the last 3 days due to moving house but now i am back to planning again and finalising information.

How much is left to do?
    I have two more people to write bios for at the moment. I don't want to bring in to many people all at once and put people off, you see that happening far to much on soaps and viewers just cant keep up with the speed of everything, if i want this to work i have to do it right.

When can we expect this to kick off?
    Like i say two more characters to write bios for then i want to get that information up within the next 2 hours i can then start airing the actual episodes tomorrow.

You heard it first folks, it starts tomorrow so on that happy note we did not want to keep her any longer so we sent her off to get writing...keep watching folks not long now
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 07-09-2008 at 16:22.

Sig dedicated to Charley

We can now officially release the names of the first 7 people that the soap will introduce.

Day-Carter Family

Name: Suzy Day
    Played by: Wendy Richards
    Character Bio: Suzy has been married to Gerard for 41 years, she is an old fashioned woman and has brought her two children up in a very strict way so what will she think about the secret that her favourite child Jason has been keeping from her?

Name: Gerard Day
    Played by: Tony Caunter
    Character bio: Gerard is not as strict as his wife Suzy but he does live by certain standards and like his wife is very old fashioned, yet people are more scared of Suzy as Gerard is a pussy cat. However will Jason’s big secret change this?

Name: Jason Day
    Played by: Dean Gaffney
    Character bio: Jason is his mother’s golden child but Jason has a secret that he is hiding from both friends and family but its becoming harder and harder for him to keep his secret he has already let one person discover it how long until the next person finds out?

Name: Lisa Day
    Played by: Katherine Kelly
    Character bio: Lisa is a gobby confident Londoner but has a Manchester accent as she ran away to Manchester as a teenager at 15 but has since returned to her family home. Lisa is bitterly jealous of the relationship between her mother and her brother Jason, she will do almost anything to rock their near perfect relationship and being the only one to currently have discovered Jason’s secret will she use this against him?

Name: Roxanne “Roxy” Carter
    Played by: Shona McGarty
    Character bio: Roxy is the reason Lisa returned home. The pair of them met on the streets in Manchester and became friends. Lisa saw a lot of herself in Roxy having run away from home at the age of 15, which brought back to Lisa how hard it was for her at Roxy’s age so she went home with Roxy in tow and the pair of them now live with Lisa’s family. Not much is known about Roxy’s life before her stint on the streets but can Lisa earn Roxy’s trust enough to find out more about her past?

Miller Family

Name: Chloe Miller
    Played by: Michelle Keegan
    Character bio: Chloe lives on her own with her 5 year old daughter Ashleigh in a 2 bed roomed council flat. Chloe sometimes finds it hard looking after Ashleigh but despite everyone doubting her ability to raise a child she is rising to the challenge and is raising a fantastic little girl.

Name: Ashleigh Miller
    Played by: Amy & Emily Walton
    Character bio: Ashleigh is the daughter of Chloe. Chloe had Ashleigh when she was 13 and everyone told her she wouldn’t last 5 minutes with a baby but now Ashleigh is 5 years old and has a wonderful personality which makes her very popular at school.
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 08-09-2008 at 11:47.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Episode 1 - Scene 1 - Local Shop

Chloe and Ashleigh are in the shop, Ashleigh is in her school uniform and Chloe is looking at the sweets with her daughter.

Chloe: Ash what sweets do you want?
    Ashleigh: I want a toy mum
    Chloe: No Ash just pick some chocolate or something
    Ashleigh: Can i have a toy aswell?
    Chloe: After school you can

The scene cuts to Suzy talking to Roxy at the other side of the sweet isle

Suzy: I don't know Rox, in my day you never saw anyone with a child at her age, and if you did it was because you was looking after your brothers or sisters.
    Roxy: Things change though Suze

Viewers see that Chloe can hear the conversation between Roxy and Suzy

Suzy: I hope for your sake Roxanne dear, that you don't end up pregnant until you are older, that girl has ruined her entire life.
    Chloe: I AM here you know love
    Roxy: She didn't mean anything by it
    Suzy: I will speak for myself thank you Roxanne
    Chloe: And the entire city
    Suzy: What does that mean?
    Chloe: Well you don't ever shut up, always digging at me about Ashleigh, YES i had her when i was thirteen and YES i know i was a kid and had no clue about the responsibility that came with having a child but i love my daughter and i wouldn't change her for the world and Ashleigh is my life and nothing or no one comes before her, yes i make mistakes with her but no one is perfect...not even YOU so go and did at someone who does neglect their child ok?

The scene shows Chloe and Ashleigh about to leave the shop and Jason working behind the counter

Chloe: See ya later Jason
    Jason: Bye Chlo, bye Ashleigh
    Ashleigh: Bye Jason
    Jason: Why do you always have to start on her hey mum?
    Suzy: She messed up her life Jason
    Jason: Sophie was 13 when she had Sam and you never start on her do you?
    Suzy: That's different
    Jason: Why? Because she is family? Don't be so pathetic mum, Chloe is a damn good mother to Ashleigh and she doesn't deserve the crap that you and everyone else 'round 'ere give her
    Suzy: Might have known you would stick up for your girlfriend
    Jason: For the LAST time MOTHER...Chloe is NOT my girlfriend we just get on well, and you used to like her when i looked after her as a kid, she is no different now why can't you like her again?
    Suzy: I never stopped liking her Jason but look at what she has become
    Jason: WHAT! What exactly has she become mum? A responsible parent? A loving mother? Jeez you would be complaining to social services if she was abusing Ashleigh but you can't give her a break for for being a loving and responsible parent.
    Suzy: There you go again...defending her...what about me Jason? what about the woman who brought you up? fed you and clothed you?
    Jason: I am very greatful for all that mum but i will speak my mind if you are wrong and you just happen to be wrong here.
    Suzy: What ever Jason you can do your own dinner tonight...or better still go have dinner with your girlfriend
    Jason: I might just do that mother

As the scene ends we see Suzy storm out of the shop and Jason shake his head.

Sig dedicated to Charley

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xx-Vicky-xX For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (30-09-2008), thestud2k7 (01-10-2008)

more soon please it's brill

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thestud2k7 For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (01-10-2008)

Good start. Well done on Chloe for standing up to Suzy. I think Suzy just needs to get over it or she'll become annoying very quickly

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (03-10-2008)

Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 04-10-2008 at 11:39.

Sig dedicated to Charley

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx-Vicky-xX For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (04-10-2008)

Thread Information